• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 coming to Europe in 2017

Link.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Europe in 2017, publisher PQube announced.

The fighting game sequel will be available as a standalone physical release for PlayStation 4, and digitally for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, as well as be available as a digital upgrade via the PlayStation Store for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

Here’s a list of new features, via PQube:

New characters – Baiken and Answer will join the battle.
New Story in Episode Mode – Expanded story and arcade modes shed new light on Jam, Kum, Raven, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken!
New Stages – Battle it out on brand new stages.
New Moves – Beloved characters receive new moves and new animations.
Re-balancing of the Cast – Every fighter has received extensive revisions to their move sets.

Release a new version of me if old.

Hope steam version comes out the same day. Don't wanna have to buy the ps4 version and then the steam version (because lord knows it can't wait to grind baiken).

MrCarter

Won't pick this up as I bought Rev 1 recently and I think it's silly they are expecting consumers to buy another game with minor changes. Anyone know how much the Rev 2 expansion might be?

Top Bottom