• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Versus coming west to PS4 this fall (New Trailer)

Phase 3 units announced:

uSFCBhg.png

Time for that Goldsmooth.

Gc0PlL.gif

Schooly D

I remember there being a lot of hoops I needed to jump through to get EXVS:FB working. JP PSN account, some kind of gift card shenanigans, etc.

What's required to get going with the JP release for Versus? Is there a guide somewhere?

Kalamari

I remember there being a lot of hoops I needed to jump through to get EXVS:FB working. JP PSN account, some kind of gift card shenanigans, etc.

What's required to get going with the JP release for Versus? Is there a guide somewhere?

I have the same concern, from what I have heard from folks here is that it should work like any other PS4 game. If I understood correctly.

Also, did you hear about Top Gun 2?

Might be nothing but I noticed this. The US Amazon product page for Versus still has the placeholder date of 12/31/17. But searching for Gundam Versus, it shows December 19 in the search results.

That is a Tuesday. It might just be another placeholder date but I thought I'd share just in case.

Might be nothing but I noticed this. The US Amazon product page for Versus still has the placeholder date of 12/31/17. But searching for Gundam Versus, it shows December 19 in the search results.

That is a Tuesday. It might just be another placeholder date but I thought I'd share just in case.
When I saw the thread bumped I thought a date was announced. The EVO announcement is cool, though.

Top Bottom