• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy counted all the holes of the jail cell door net in GTA VI trailer

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
rBqmVfS.jpg

stickkidsam

What was the method though? They might’ve missed the ones behind her. If they counted the holes up and across then multiplied, they’re fine; otherwise there’s holes in their count.

Anyone bored enough to check their work?

What was the method though? They might’ve missed the ones behind her. If they counted the holes up and across then multiplied, they’re fine; otherwise there’s holes in their count.

I just counted the amount on the top row and the ones down the right hand side. He's wrong. It's 891. Thats not to mention the half holes on the far right which if we're counting those, adds something like a further 33 holes. Dudes a fucking idiot.

StueyDuck

I mean while tedious this isn't rocket science. Length x breadth and then a bit wrangling for the extra non full square,

Pointless and tedious, but not "insane".

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

I hope that scorn for someone spending their time doing this will turn into pedantically spending too long checking the count and then angrily calling them out for a miscount. Then that count being disputed, then a version of the image being triumphantly posted with each hole labeled and numbered. Then someone biting back and pointing out that there are two 654's on the image.

Animated GIF

masterkajo

I wish I had time for stuff like that. Job, wife& kids lives hardly a minute to even play a game. Haven't touched Cyberpunk 2077 yet even though I own it since release, half way through Elden Ring and Zelda TotK, etc.

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
I will not obsess over this.