• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 | LiveStream | 4PM PST

This game looks really exciting. Also I have NO problem with developers trying to copy DayZ. The genre needs competition for it is such a fun prospect, but so far none managed to REALLY pull it off. IMO

The locations in this game seem a bit more fun than the ones in DayZ. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Planetside 2 for me was one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had, but that was for different reasons than this game is aiming for.

KKRT00

No it's not. You're paying for something, you get to keep it but drop a copy for your murderer. That's fine. To see how bad an idea of not owning what you buy is you need only roll back a year and look at the Xbox1.

Why are You comparing DRM policies to game with dropable loot?

There are games where You can buy stuff with real money and lose it forever like EVE Online and there is nothing wrong with it.
There are tons of games without full loot death, so if someone cant take hardcore death penalty, she/he should change the game.

Shin

Banned
Thanks for the heads up, following the stream right now as we speak.
I really like the concept of DayZ though never got a chance to play it so looking forward to this.

KKRT00

I've watched only a small fragment of presentation, but just a talk about tress makes this game much, much superior to DayZ.

I'm sorry for Bohemia, because i really like the company, but they will lose with this game badly.
I'm really considering now to pay 20$ for early access.

Raoh

Damn..

Shoot friend in the knee cap, zombies are distracted and eat your friend while you get away, come back loot your friends body.

Just damn..

Rflagg

Damn..

Shoot friend in the knee cap, zombies are distracted and eat your friend while you get away, come back loot your friends body.

Just damn..

Very
walking dead Shane
The game looks pretty fun I might waste some time with this.

Raoh

I want to be able to shoot my buddy and skin/cook/eat them.

Alive, the Game/Sim?

Alive.jpg

Setsuna

Damn..

Just damn..

I thought day z was going to have that but they legit got rid of it between pormotion and alpha launch

Also i wonder how many people they expect to come to the studio? i guarantee like 4 people showed up

Top Bottom