• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Had sex last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
I always wanted my first time to be without a condom.

picard4.png

Congrats but you really should use protection moving forward. I didn't know verbal guarantees of birth control and lack of STDs was acceptable from adults in 20-freaking-13!

It just felt like somebody's mouth was on my penis sucking it up and down, it wasn't a mind-blowing experience but it felt 'pretty good'. I could tell she was good at it with the stuff she did so that couldn't have been in it.

I don't know what this means.

Lots of practice?

yeah, a big no-no on not using condom. who knows what the 2 dozen guys who were with her before had in their particulars.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Haha, that was fantastic. I like how you write OP, very entertaining.

Edit: One thing, if you have sex with a random girl ALWAYS ...ALWAYS USE A CONDOM.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Every time i'd mention my "rock hard cock" in a sentence she seemed to really respond to it because she would mention it in her responses after and it would get more and more erotic.

rock hard cock

ROCK HARD COCK

With the way she hugged me after i left, it was like an extra long hug that she initiated i could tell she at least wanted to go out again so that was nice.

lol, teach me your ways of hugging language.

edit: also, boo you on the no condom.

GHG

Gold Member
She was on the pill. She actually asked me if i had any stds earlier and i said no.

Wat.

And you went down on a girl your barely even know. And she took your jizz in her mouth...?

tumblr_mpymj3uOcq1sxviy0o1_400.gif

Get to the clinic, you're not the only one.

The total time spent actually having sex was maybe like 7 minutes but like 4-5 of it was pretty fast. Someone asked if she had an orgasm, I dunno. When we were fast and faster her time between breaths and moans became shorter so maybe she was close but probably not. Isn't it only like 20% of girls can have an orgasm with intercourse. Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.

gamma

The total time spent actually having sex was maybe like 7 minutes but like 4-5 of it was pretty fast. Someone asked if she had an orgasm, I dunno. When we were fast and faster her time between breaths and moans became shorter so maybe she was close but probably not. Isn't it only like 20% of girls can have an orgasm with intercourse. Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.

this guy rofl

Soul Beat

Well, goddamn. lol

Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.

This.......amazing

Cloudy

Banned
yeah, a big no-no on not using condom. who knows what the 2 dozen guys who were with her before had in their particulars.

And this is a girl who's apparently okay with just asking folks she's sleeping with for the first time if they are STD free. Yikes!

Most folks don't even know they have an STD at first.

PS: Not trying to sound misogynist cos I feel the OP also showed bad judgment

Congrats again though!

Am I reading this right? You had problems getting hard and you're not sure if you orgasmed or not (meaning you didn't)?

Sounds like a good time...

Someone asked if she had an orgasm, I dunno.

LOfuckingL. At least you weren't alone in not having an orgasm.

DC R1D3R

Banned

Good lad.

Finally reading through all of it, I'm surprised you barely felt your orgasm. I'm sure like other people, my orgasms are more intense with sex rather than masturbation.

dralla

No condom is crazy. Don't get me wrong, condomless sex is much better, but you don't really know this girl all that well. Just because she tells you she's clean doesn't make it so.

Did you give her an orgasm? I always make sure to get the girl off, it's only right

GHG

Gold Member

My man...

Stop posting, buy this badge:

pin-tofu.gif

And wear it with pride on the way to the clinic.

The only girls I've ever had sex with no condom the first time were pre-med students.

Tofu lmao I guess you could do a lot worse.

madmook

WTF did I just read.
Erotica.
Forgot to mention what her vagina tasted/smelled like. It didn't really smell like anything while i was down there. When i was driving home i smelled my two fingers a bunch of times and there was a scent but it wasn't a bad scent but it's not a good one either, it's like the tofu of scents meaning tofu doesn't really taste good or bad it's just tofu.
You... didn't wash your hands afterwards?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia

Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom