• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hail Doritos! - Free copy of The Maw & Toy Soldiers [XBLA]

Thanks a lot for this! I'll use the 14 days (which it let me redeem, even though I did pay for Gold in the past) to try that HAppy Wars thingie.

Here's some extra game codes I got:

The Maw:
X3M49-JYDXH-GMV6R-FPMXM-J6G7Z
CXFFV-JDXFQ-VRD69-K6666-GFY7Z

Toy Soldiers:
7DVTG-FVJJX-VGCXQ-3RDVG-VTJVZ
DQ6RY-MQGC2-9T2D6-PH439-PR64Z

Thanks for the info, snoopeasystreet! Now my cheap ass can play online for a good while! :D

neonglow

Here's some extra game codes I got:

The Maw:
X3M49-JYDXH-GMV6R-FPMXM-J6G7Z
CXFFV-JDXFQ-VRD69-K6666-GFY7Z

Toy Soldiers:
7DVTG-FVJJX-VGCXQ-3RDVG-VTJVZ
DQ6RY-MQGC2-9T2D6-PH439-PR64Z

Thanks for the info, snoopeasystreet! Now my cheap ass can play online for a good while! :D

Thanks, I used DQ6RY-MQGC2-9T2D6-PH439-PR64Z

I'm not new and it let me redeem for 2 week. Just to be safe I spent 10mins snagging a years worth.

Not a smart move considering they have to be activated before April 7. And considering there are no more codes in stock. My friend tried to grab the games but there was no XBL code anymore.

Dambrosi

Banned
I managed to get both games no problem, UK Gaffer here. My thanks to Doritos and the OP.

That said, no Live Gold codes. Not a big deal, though - they'd likely only work on US Live, anyway.

Gruso

Thanks from AU :) Grabbed Toy Soldiers.

I didn't get a Live code though - not that I needed it. Does this screen look normal?

Y3BBcq5.png

(It was blank in the email, too.)

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
The seccond code is invalid unfortunately for me.

I'm getting this also, any advice?

EDIT: Fixed it by reloading and reentering the codes without spaces. Got Toy Soldiers, but now the Maw code is not showing up. Tried to look for it in the page source, but no luck.

Top Bottom