• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hail Doritos! - Free copy of The Maw & Toy Soldiers [XBLA]

Laffer

I get blank codes for both "The Maw" and Xbox Live Trials. If someone has spare ones they would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Tumo sent me a code for "The Maw" already. Thank you !!! :)

Argh. Darn. Also couldn't grab The Maw before they ran out of codes. Got Toy Soldiers, though!

If anyone has a free/extra Maw code, I'll send kisses your way. ;-)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Damn, how can they run out of digital codes for the Maw? It's not like it's going to be making much more money...
Promotions don't just get an infinite supply of codes for free. They have to pay MS X dollars for X amount of codes.

Raptor

I have the emails sent to me but there is no code in them for anything,

79AY4hN.jpg

:(

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Managed to get a "Toy Soldier" code, but no more Xbox Live or "The Maw" codes left!

Spent the past half hour trying different machines, browsers, proxies, trying to get a Maw code thinking it was something my end, really should have checked here first.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Got both Toy Soldiers and The Maw codes along with the 14 day pass this morning when the thread was made, thanks for the heads-up man!

Malio

ALL HAIL DORITOS POPE!

Got my code for Toy Soldiers.

I'm going to grab me some Code Red Mt. Dew to celebrate!@#!!@

(not really...drinking water)

stn

If anyone has a 14-day trial code, please PM me. My friend would really like it and I was too late to claim it for him. I already have a gold live account and can prove its not for me. Thanks! :)

Has anyone got a spare code for the maw? I'd really like to play it and can't get the site working. It just sends me a blank code. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me a spare.

Top Bottom