• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hair loss question....

BlackTron

I emphasize with men who don't want to let their hair go. A decade ago I started buzzing off all my hair just for conveniences' sake. Which was a departure for me having always had a huge head of hair that required constant haircuts. I was focused on work, tired of the maintenance, and didn't want to be afraid of a change.

So having rocked baldness as long as a year in the past, I can say. I think I just overall look better with hair lol. Combined with my personality and other facial features, I think being bald made me appear too intimidating. The hair is just more my vibe. It's not fear of losing it, it's just realizing what works best for me having been on both sides.

I'm not suffering any hair loss, but it's something I'm thinking about preventive maintenance for because I'm getting a bit of gray on the top (I'm 38). I don't want to take drugs or anything like that but figure it would be wise to become well versed in topical measures and nutritional considerations to make sure I'm not just accelerating the descent.

When it really starts to go I'll let it without a big fight but I want to do some basic due diligence to keep it in good shape meanwhile.

Top Bottom