• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Half-Life 3" on Valves bug tracker confirms HL3 is in dev (46dev), L4D3 hits 71 devs

salromano

As someone who doesn't follow much Steam stuff - can you explain what the User Picker is? Looks like it shows whose on the development team for each project Valve is working on. But why it this URL public?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Of all the days I chose to believe. I chose today!

For you, the day GabeN graced you with Half Life 3 was the most important day of your life. But for him, it was Tuesday.

See you on the other side GAF.

That there's the train.
i+want+to+believe_439fad_4097581.gif

Wow, source?

EDIT: Also that cameraman is crazy, I wouldn't get that close to a freight train doing a looping.

HariKari

As someone who doesn't follow much Steam stuff - can you explain what the User Picker is? Looks like it shows whose on the development team for each project Valve is working on. But why it this URL public?

Its internal software that Valve uses for project management. Someone previously accessed it and found that there was no one working on Half Life 3. Now, that has changed. That it is public again is probably on purpose and we are meant to find it.

paparazzo

Uh, isn't that image old? I could have sworn I've seen something exactly like this.

Also, more GAF shutdown in 3..2..1...

I'm more interested in the "Episode 3 Movie" category. And the fact that Valve have stated that they wanted to make a much longer movie following on from the success of the Meet the Team shorts... That'll probably connect Episode 2 to HL3.

Alexastor

Pfft, HL3...

I'm even more excited that Valve has 15 employees in the group "WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB_EWEWEWEWEWEWEW_GAGAGAGAGAGA"

Supernorn

Chucklefish (Starbound)
46 devs suggests it's still early days for the project. Whereas L4D3 is likely to be the first thing we'll hear from Valve in regards to Source2 and a possible Steambox bundle.

The torment continues, I just want to be free.

Still can't believe how long it's been since HL2, even the Orange Box is getting up there.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Kelly Bailey is on that list, but didn't he leave Valve a few years ago?

I'd imagine he could be a contractor or joined on the team to work on this considering how he's been working on the series for years and I am sure he couldn't refuse to be hired to work on this.

Top Bottom