• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Half-Life 3" on Valves bug tracker confirms HL3 is in dev (46dev), L4D3 hits 71 devs

spirity

FoxSportsCameraStare_zpsb15f5357.gif

i cant breathe
help

wizzbang

Banned
Valve can now officially count to 3.

:D

Please don't misuse the word official. Until Valve clearly discuss the confirmed, ongoing development of Half Life 3 then nothing is "official" This is all old news - this tracker was leaked 4 months ago, Valve filing for a trademark to protect their interests - while a positive sign isn't exactly confirmation of anything.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Smh if this was the reason gaf has been down for a while...
No shit it's happening; it's been happening for quite some time now. When they reveal it though will be another matter altogether.

Thank you so much for this. I hate to admit it but with how successful Steam and their other ventures have been I honestly started to think they didn't think it was economically worth their time.

KoopaTheCasual

I'm excited for this game if only to stop people from making those shitty "omg, Half Life 3 confirmed! lolz!" jokes. Seriously. And you guys think the Titanfall jokes are dumb/played out? Lawd.

This is great news for fans of the franchise, tho.

Derrick01

Banned
Gemüsepizza;84229775 said:
What if they are only starting development now?

The confirmation that it exists and is in the works should be enough to calm things down a lot and stop a lot of future thread derails with the same tired and lame jokes.

javac

This game is going to disappoint soo many people. I'm hoping that it's going to be amazing. But you guys hyped this to hell and back. People get burned over bloody Nintendo Directs. Fucking Hell :p

After all this hype I'd be surprised if people weren't disappointed one way or another.

They already did with 2. I'm sure they can do it again with 3. Valve along with EAD and Polyphony have the rare fortune to release their games when they are truly ready. That unfortunately means for us we wait century it seems like but the good news is they will either release something spectacular or not release anything at all.

Top Bottom