• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Overwatch Event Officially Announced / Trailer / Available Now

...it sure is!
tumblr_ofw713kjI91s9fu2to1_1280.jpg
So, I gotta know... Is this dude's rack from padding and makeup or does he have some kind of contoured chestplate in there?

I really wanted the Roadhog skin but no dice

I got Mercy and Junkrat's legendaries though

Can't say I was losing much sleep over it (only played occasionally some nights) but I definitely preferred the Frankenstein skin to the default

I somehow got four of Roadhogs skin, a character I rarely use, but had to buy Soldier 76s and missed out on Junkrat.

IbukiLordSA

Didn't get anything from the 6 or so boxes I opened, but I use to play the game all the time so had plenty of coins to purchase Witch Mercy, bought her the day the Halloween event came out. Kind of knew the boxes would be full of crap just like the summer games.

//ARCANUM

I got really lucky. I probably spent maaaaaybe $30 on loot boxes (first time doing that), and played maybe 5hrs? and I was able to score every Halloween skin either from boxes or currency.

Permanently A

Not a great haul for me this time compared to Olympics, although I guess its to be expected since I prestiged during the Olympics and was showered in boxes.

Just a shame that they're going to remove the XP bonus from prestiging, I was looking forward to getting lots of Xmas boxes.

SlickVic

So, I gotta know... Is this dude's rack from padding and makeup or does he have some kind of contoured chestplate in there?

I'll be honest, if this post didn't mention it I probably wouldn't have noticed. Reminds me of the guy on Reddit who dressed up as various Disney Princesses. Pretty amazing what some Cosplayer are able to pull off.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I ended up burning 5000 points because I got no legendary skins the whole event. Guess I won't have many coins for the Christmas event :(

Top Bottom