• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Boxart Revealed

RedSwirl

For some reason I wasn't at all interested in playing Halo 4 until I saw this box art. Now I'll at least rent it.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Enemy Types revealed in action figure?

No idea what to make of this stuff...

This was in the main GI thread, but at least it was spoiler tagged over there....

Thanks though.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
You don't think the E3 presentation isn't going to show what the new enemies are? C'mon..

Put in a spoiler warning anyway.

Because we have all seen the E3 presentation.

I would have rather it be revealed there rather than a box of a toy.

Context, first impressions, oh shit moments. Etc.

Thanks for editing though.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Each new Halo comes with a better cover.. Reach's cover was sweet, and this is even nicer.

Stat!

Looks awesome.

I kinda want a larger version that I can print or (long shot of possibly getting it on the back of the cover) but I always fear printing it will make it look awful.

That's a sick cover. I just saw someone on gametrailers say that the boxart looks like master chief is getting sucked into a butthole. WTF.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, that is beautiful. I need a print of that or something, or at least a hi-res wallpaper!

i-Lo

After the first game, Master Chief was too good make eye contact with you, lol.

I find the boxart to be very likeable, even if it's a touch too american (well, it's made in the good ol US of A anyway).

Ken

Is that a Covenant ship on the right half of the image?

I'm guessing
it's the same ship that boards your ship at the beginning of the game and then both ships get sucked into oblivion. I'm probably wrong but it's fun to guess.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is that a Covenant ship on the right half of the image?

I'm guessing
it's the same ship that boards your ship at the beginning of the game and then both ships get sucked into oblivion.

Two it looks like

Izick

Now THAT is a boxart. It looks crazy good. I know I'll end up buying this at launch just like every other Halo game, but my only real hope is that the campaign has all new enemies. I'm sick of the Elites and grunts and whatnot, and no fucking flood, please.

Either way, this only increases my excitement. I'm still waiting for a Halo game to top CE for me, and I'm hoping that it comes out this holiday season.

This is the first game in 2 years that makes me regret that my 360 shit the bed 2 years ago. I've been doing fine with the PC and PS3. I REFUSE to buy the same damned console twice.

watership

ITT: I don't like/play Halo and I sold my 360 years ago/collecting dust/broken.

That is some great art. I get more and more excited for the game with each bit of info 343 reveals.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Yes, 343 have confirmed this since the Gameinformer reveal.

it is hilarious how they are pretty much pushing the fact that it has no kinect features haha. 'this game is for hardcore gamers, no kinect, fuck yeah"
a few minor non gimmicky features could be nice...

I don't know why but even though this game has many features that don't sound good on paper, I am truly very excited for this game. the graphics are truly stunning and very halo like, unlike reach. hoping the game doesnt suffer from frame rate issues

Top Bottom