• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Boxart Revealed

First time i've really been excited about halo since before halo 3 released, great to see the chief back. Can't wait for halo 4 and can't wait to see halo move into next gen.

Pat

I was getting bored of the Halo series since Halo 3, but I like the 343 Industries approach to it so I'll clearly give it a shot.

One of the very best box arts I've ever seen, easily, but what is that weird rippling in the top left?

Bo6Im.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Watch someone from marketing change the boxart like halo 2

The halo 2 boxart was pretty good before

0b57baba.jpg

then someone was like "hey, let's cartoonify the chief and make it less gloomy"

9e92f965.jpg

Whyyyyyy

One of the very best box arts I've ever seen, easily, but what is that weird rippling in the top left?

Those appear to be cables

Nutter

Watch someone from marketing change the boxart like halo 2

The halo 2 boxart was pretty good before

(stuff about boxart)

Whyyyyyy

Those appear to be cables
Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if they once again zoomed in on the chief and made it look a bit more cartoony by the time the game comes out.

Holy boxart!

While it is very 'loud', I love it...Seriously, Im impressed.

I know most people are done mocking up the boxart, but I wonder what it would like if MC were taking up more space on the cover.

That's awesome. If the actual cover is metallic, that would take it to a whole other level.

Yes, please! At least let the logo be metallic.

Raonak

Banned
Wow. really impressive boxart!. especially compared to all the other halo boxarts.

the green xbox logo things sorta detract it,
they should have a reversable cover. without any of the xbox branding, esrb and developer logos.

Top Bottom