• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've been patient over the last year with the audio issues, but I'm starting to crank. Really shouldn't happen anymore.

Edit : good to see it is fixed. EG in playing well.

BizzyBum

I'm super late to the party (like always) but congrats everybody on halo gaf for getting the Achilles helmet. I honestly thought we would never get it but some of you were determined to do what most of can't (play the game).

The irony of it all is since I joined late I'll never get the armor but oh well more about the journey than the destination. Had some real fun times with you guys in the quest for the helmet.

Edit: I'm on the fence about Spartan charge because it would be alright if it's tracking wasn't so strong.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=236640243&postcount=121

Damn, Simms with the GAF shout-out, but never Tashi, never Ellis, never Frankie, never anyone.. And Simms receives such hate around here lol.

EDIT: I should note that it's not everyone (just in case you're reading this, Simms). Plenty of people here enjoy the casting from you guys :]

mo60

I forgot to post this a few days ago but one warzone game earlier this week had me spawn in some crate.

The team I was on won that match despite me being stuck in the crate for like 25+ minutes.
96c442ee-b8f2-4a26-9f0a-872f13aab2cd.PNG

So, for the last week a friend of mine and I have been playing Team Doubles. We have noticed a pattern. At around 8pm Central (my time) the games get really laggy and then I even start to lag out of the games on occasion.

Anyone else experience/notice this? Or is it just us in the midwest?

Daddy, let's take a shower.

TCKaos

REQ pack money must be running low.

If I had to guess, they're probably trying to figure out if leaving Warzone Turbo in for an extended amount of time harms the normal Warzone population at all. It's not like Halo 5's support hasn't been winding down the last few months, they're probably testing the waters to see if they can just leave Turbo on for those who want to play it.

Ade

Damn, Simms with the GAF shout-out, but never Tashi, never Ellis, never Frankie, never anyone.. And Simms receives such hate around here lol.

EDIT: I should note that it's not everyone (just in case you're reading this, Simms). Plenty of people here enjoy the casting from you guys :]

Simms lives near me, and my daughter has a teenage girl crush on him after seeing him in person at EU Finals last year, so he's automatically the best caster.

The Gaf shoutout just seals his place.

BizzyBum

Where's ESL when you need them?

But seriously, this is flat out unacceptable. Opening tech issues or first day problems? Eh, okay. But immediate, reoccurring issues on the second day? It's just people who are incompetent at their job. More blame goes to UMG than 343, but it's still 343 who makes these decisions on who they hire for these events.

Top Bottom