• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Release Date Leaked? [Up: Frankie says no]

Not really surprised by the date. Halo 4 went up against COD when it came out and it looks like MS will be doing the same thing in 2015.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Apparently debunked.
"I don't think anyone actually knows what it's for"

Zqr0mKK.gif

Kibbles

You can choose to believe whatever you'd like. Heck, if I were in your shoes I probably wouldn't believe me either.

The game team used that countdown clock for Halo 4. However, the Halo 5 game team isn't even in that building. I have no idea if it's actually used for anything anymore, but I would not use that picture as confirmation of anything.

Strongside was hired to work on Halo 5 and isn't even in the Halo 5 building? Likely story, *grabs detective gear*

Wow
This date is pretty stupid.
Why go head to head with CoD?
Sports titles and a ton of other games will be releasing during that window too.

If Halo 5 isn't the 95/100 metacritc, GOTY type of game. This will end bad.

Wow
This date is pretty stupid.
Why go head to head with CoD?
Sports titles and a ton of other games will be releasing during that window too.

If Halo 5 isn't the 95/100 metacritc, GOTY type of game. This will end bad.
Halo obviously has no selling power. Its gonna flop no doubt.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Halo 1 - November 15th
Halo 2 - November 9th
Halo 4 - November 6th
Halo 5 - 10/24/2014 + 382 -> Tuesday, November 10th

Or Bungie 343 just has a random clock that nobody knows what it does in their office, like the vault has in lost

JaggedSac

That's a funny way to leak something, lol. But why would they try to deny that? We all knew it was coming at the end of next year.

Chittagong

Gold Member
With Destiny becoming Destiny, is it safe to assume the best of Bungie stayed behind at 343, and that Halo 5 will be the real deal?

pieface

For some reason I was under the impression that the game would be released in Spring.

Having a BETA 11months before release is a bit early isn't it?

Surely it can't be that far away?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
beta is just around the corner, wonder when we'll get our first glimpse of proper footage? early December? at/near launch of MCC (would help drive sales)?

RPGamer92

Banned
Guessing MS's holiday 2015 will be something like this:
September- Quantum Break
October- Forza 6, Gears Collection
November Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider
Everything will be out by Black Friday imo.

Top Bottom