• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
That can't be the full picture Over.

Post it!
255e72bc2f7726896d3f4b27af918e7a.png

jem0208

Does anyone here have Far Cry 4?

It's 60% off on the X1 store so I'm tempted to pick it up.

Also I agree, enough with the bullshit. I quite like talking about Halo here.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hi, Gamescom is next month, I would like to have a place to discuss Halo, please stop being idiots, thank you.
Halo |OT 25| I would like to have a place to discuss Halo, please stop being idiots, thank you.

Tawpgun

Huh, we talking Thorn here? What?

I've heard this before, any speculations as to why?

Bigger install/market base == More likely to face casual scrublords
?

Stiffer competition on xbone. PSN kids not used to using guns in games. Final Fantasy gunblades don't count. Have to play with an inferior controller.

PSN being easier is a myth spun up by the BKs of Bone Flow to make themselves feel better.

Xbone destiny has aznkid03 case closed

-Ryn

Banned
Stiffer competition on xbone. PSN kids not used to using guns in games. Final Fantasy gunblades don't count. Have to play with an inferior controller.
Always preferred the Xbox controller when it comes to shooters. If precision aiming isn't really a factor though, PlayStation controller is great.

Ramirez

I play on both PS & Xbox, and I can confirm the only thing harder between the two platforms...is the weight of my teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom