• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
first rough speedtest on wifi at new house

wapelord(4).png

should be able to pull in 100 with wired

check out my sexy mid-move setup right now. new hardwood throughout house, cathedral ceilings that you can't really see here. please excuse ugly trim I will paint it. drinking a diet coke and watching ocarina of time races. I've got a recliner, wifi, some framed prints, and my car keys. might just keep it like this. this is living, people.

IMG_0011(1).JPG

oh ya tashi here's the whip - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45468891#post45468891

ok thanks for reading about my real life peace

kylej

Banned
if there are any ladies reading halogaf at 11:15pm est on a saturday night in the southern NH area who are wearing yoga pants right now and want to hang out please PM me thank you

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Damn Kyle, that Finance job must have you rolling in cash. New house, new car, expensive ass interwebs? I must know your secrets.

How do you like the Impreza? Debating one for my next car. 370z is my other choice.

first rough speedtest on wifi at new house

wapelord(4).png

should be able to pull in 100 with wired

check out my sexy mid-move setup right now. new hardwood throughout house, cathedral ceilings that you can't really see here. please excuse ugly trim I will paint it. drinking a diet coke and watching ocarina of time races. I've got a recliner, wifi, some framed prints, and my car keys. might just keep it like this. this is living, people.

IMG_0011(1).JPG

oh ya tashi here's the whip - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45468891#post45468891

ok thanks for reading about my real life peace

Needs more motorcycle pics.

malfcn

Man, sometimes this game is annoying. Hit someone full speed with a ghost, and I went flying. And everyone of my bullets pinged their shields. I had 3 times more assists than kills because nothing was going my way.

Enfinit

Quick question - who's the company that designed Waypoint's UI (and where can I find it on Waypoint)? Someone posted it earlier in this |OT| but I can't find it.

kylej

Banned
Damn Kyle, that Finance job must have you rolling in cash. New house, new car, expensive ass interwebs? I must know your secrets.

How do you like the Impreza? Debating one for my next car. 370z is my other choice.

depends which Impreza you're debating over. WRX is a good value, hell it's as fast as an STi in a straight line since it has one less gear. STi is not as raw as it used to be but still fun, extremely difficult to get ahold of though. the n/a Impreza is a good car but not really comparable to a 370z.

when purchasing a car or motorcycle follow your heart not your brain, because you will never be happy if you follow the latter

This is what I'm currently working with. Got a loonnnnng way to go :(

jppSW.jpg

wow a christmas tree. look at this fancy motherfucker. I ain't got time to tree.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
depends which Impreza you're debating over. WRX is a good value, hell it's as fast as an STi in a straight line since it has one less gear. STi is not as raw as it used to be but still fun, extremely difficult to get ahold of though. the n/a Impreza is a good car but not really comparable to a 370z.

when purchasing a car or motorcycle follow your heart not your brain, because you will never be happy if you follow the latter

Yeah, I get that feeling. I've wanted a 350/370z for as long as I can remember, and I may finally have a chance to get one when my current car is paid off. Only reason I was thinking Subaru is that it snows here, and 370s aren't really known for snow.

I have a year or so to figure it out though. If I could afford it I'd do an SUV and the 370 to cover seasons.

@Heckfu, you married or anything? That's a damn nice house. You and Kyle give me hope that I can get my ass out of apartments myself.

EDIT: Funny we're talking Imprezas, I just got one in Forza Horizon. Kyle's exact one. :p

heckfu

Banned
@Heckfu, you married or anything? That's a damn nice house. You and Kyle give me hope that I can get my ass out of apartments myself.

Thanks, I'm really proud of it so far! And nope, single as of now but was tired of sharing walls with neighbors in apartments so decided to buy a house.

kylej

Banned
if you buy a small house right now you'll probably pay less for your mortgage + taxes than you do for rent or at least come close. also buy up, the rates allow you to do so. also don't buy condos. also don't buy flipped homes.

heckfu

Banned
if you buy a small house right now you'll probably pay less for your mortgage + taxes than you do for rent or at least come close. also buy up, the rates allow you to do so. also don't buy condos. also don't buy flipped homes.

Get on FB chat. I wanna talk mortgage shit.

Omni

Remember when the HUD was simple? :s I actually miss the emblems as player icons.
halo22012120516360919.jpg

Plus I read something about Halo 2 Vista next weekend or whatever?

Computron

Remember when the HUD was simple? :s I actually miss the emblems as player icons.
halo22012120516360919.jpg

Plus I read something about Halo 2 Vista next weekend or whatever?

Yes. For some reason it was down for me this entire day as well as for some other folks on other forums. Are you playing it right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom