• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Nebula

XM5piDx.jpg

That is a fantastic avatar.

Defect

Just think about how we wouldn't have the forge we have today if some player hadn't found out about interlocking/item merging. It's crazy thinking about how it all came down to a glitch.
Phasing and all that was the next logical step for forge anyway.

FyreWulff

Just think about how we wouldn't have the forge we have today if some player hadn't found out about interlocking/item merging. It's crazy thinking about how it all came down to a glitch.

You ever go back and try Halo 3 Forge?

It's like trying to to fingerpaint with boxing gloves on

Is it just me or is Bungie the only company that hasn't killed Forge in their Halo games?

Not sure where you're going considering they're the only other company. Forge World was nice and all but not without its own problems. Other than awkward terrain and the absence of precision tools, Halo 4 Forge is a vast improvement. The lighting and grass system on objects and rocks continues to amaze me, and it's nice that the pieces themselves are simpler. But the palette leaves much to be desired, with the low amount of varied rocks and UNSC theme across the board.

Crate.jpg

RIP :(

Halo Wars. Sergeant Forge. Come on, people.

lol I thought it was an odd question from you. I haven't really played Halo Wars.

You ever go back and try Halo 3 Forge?

It's like trying to to fingerpaint with boxing gloves on

I loved the Sandbox palette, even if they were just Duplo blocks.

DeadNames

Banned
I wish Halo 4's campaign explored the infinity a bit more, and had the Didact as a potential threat for the future. It would've made a lot more sense for the whole trilogy if it were about Chief trying to stop the Didact. Now Cortana, the Didact AND Requiem are gone.

where can the series go?

Madness

Damn, just saw the LucasArts news... I was legitimately hoping for 1313 to be as amazing as the trailers showed.

I know a lot of people are praising Disney hoping they'll take the series in a new direction, but come on this is Disney.

They've already cancelled the 3D rereleases of Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, cancelled the Clone Wars show, and now shuttered LucasArts.

vhfive

Original or Sanctum? Either way, keep me up to date.

It would definitely be an original I'l leave people with more time to remake old maps. I had an idea back when Reach first came out that I never finished because I got sick of Halo. There's a good chance I'll get bored and never actually finish but I'll let you know.

Nowise10

I think he means, how the fuck do you find this stuff lol

I found out about the switch when episode 10 came out just by shooting things, and asked zeddy if he knew anything about it, but he believed it didnt do anything so I just left it at that.

sB56nFA.png

But later a subscriber told me that shooting the switch causes the spartan to T-bag the grunt, and sure enough it did, and I completely missed it in the time I spent searching.

All credit really does go to the guy that told me though

Thats a hell of an easter egg! Thanks 343i! Halo is good nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gratz to Henery. Snipedown thinks your post is the most well thought out post he's ever seen.

That's high praise.

Akai__

But that would mean I would have to boycott the Disney princess series.

I don't want to do that.

Haha

Let's just boycott this decision? You can keep your princess series. :lol

Edit: Gratz Henery, for what you have achieved with your well thought out post. It was like reading my experience with Halo. You nailed it. :)

Top Bottom