• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Whats HGS?

image.php

Halo Gang Squad? It just seems like you guys are all some gang, I just copied the avatar cause everyone else cool did and I hate not being in the inner circle.

m23

A little late to the party but really sad to see Lucasarts close down. Although they didn't make a great game in a while it sucks whenever this happens. That Battlefront looking game getting cancelled just fucking sucks, was my only hope for a Battlefront 3 type game.

Been playing Halo quite a bit lately, mainly because of that FFA Forge playlist...so good. Forge Island maps need to be added to the playlist soon.

vhfive

Halo Gang Squad? It just seems like you guys are all some gang, I just copied the avatar cause everyone else cool did and I hate not being in the inner circle.

close
It's Hit Gang Squad I don't limit myself to Halo. I keeps it real in all games, step to me and yous gonna get fucked.

real talk

Homeboyd

54,000 members. Wow.
So my horse has been irritable under saddle lately. He would plod around like a happy by on the lunge, listening to my cues, but once you sat on him, he tensed up and just got really upset. He would react pretty badly to leg too. He would push his back up, walk short, tense steps and just be really unhappy. He would eventually relax but it never really felt TRUELY relaxed. We thought he maybe had ulcers again, so we brought him to the vet asap.

The only thing we found was a BEAUTIFUL stomach, thank goodness. So we are having a saddle fitter come in as soon as possible, and hopefully get it all sorted out.
We did not think there was a problem with the saddle, but he probably grew or something since he is young. Who knows, but I am hoping we can play around with the padding since it is a Tad Coffin... if not, hopefully I can trade it in for something that fits... I dont have the money for another saddle until I sell the one I have or trade it.
Wut

How much have you spent on GT changes?

Not much, for awhile I created two months and didnt renew them with those cards. Shadowrun was on sale for 2 dollars from this website that probably doesnt exist anymore and it came with 2 months in it so I bought 6 copies.

Also when I was with Target I could get deals through Expertzone, so I had lots of points for cheap.

Probably not more than 20 bucks. Worth it IMO. TheBKCleansing.

Fuchsdh

Lol, HaloGAF taking this |OT| out on... wouldn't say it's a high note, but it's certainly a usual one.

HaloGAF, you'll never change, and I'm not sure I'd want you to.

Mix

haha this thread is the only reason I wanted to join NeoGAF and you all are making me so sad. I remember when I used to get home from school or work and be so happy that I could get to an internet connection where it wasn't blocked and check what everyone had posted. I miss good old HaloGAF. You all say that Halo has changed, but you're all the ones who've changed. You were all so fun and great and slrp-tastic. Now, you're all just caked in layers upon layers of salt. You're all a bunch of salty Kylejs.

Woorloog

Banned
haha this thread is the only reason I wanted to join NeoGAF and you all are making me so sad. I remember when I used to get home from school or work and be so happy that I could get to an internet connection where it wasn't blocked and check what everyone had posted. I miss good old HaloGAF. You all say that Halo has changed, but you're all the ones who've changed. You were all so fun and great and slrp-tastic. Now, you're all just caked in layers upon layers of salt. You're all a bunch of salty Kylejs.

There you're wrong. Halo has changed (changed, because it is AAA game and industry requires it). HaloGAF? Always been like this, Halo 4 just made this more common.

Top Bottom