• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

I don't suppose anyone would want to help me find the last 3 Armor Abilities on the Waypoint website. The multiple word AAs aren't named by what they are, so they are ending up being more of a pain than anything. Can anyone give me a name of what PV, Thruster Pack, or Camo could be called? Maybe a development name or something?
shield.png
"shield.png"
jetpack.png
"jetpack.png"
autosentry.png
"autosentry.png"
hologram.png
"hologram.png"
regen.png
"regen.png"

Fun fact: the Encoder's full name is the Type-3 Constructor Hegemony-Operated Prototype Promethean Encoder Rig.

Enforcer: Type-4 Endothermic Necroform Oppressor / Rapid Compression and Enforcement Rig.

Strato-Sentinel, or StratOS: Type-2 Suspension and Terraformation Rig / Approximate Terminal Ordinance Sentinel

Sylph-Sentinel, or Sylph: Type-1 Sentry-Level Phaser / Hazard Sentinel.

@karl: try forerunnervision and all its variations for prom vision.

Jump jet, strafe, dodge roll, evade for Thruster Pack.

Cloaking for active Camo.

Ghazi

So I finally got to finishing Far Cry 3 on uPlay. That ending was depressingly terribad, it'd be better to pretend that the game didn't even have a story. I'm also happy to say that I finally get to uninstall that piece of shit (uPlay). Overall I still liked it though.

Nowise10

Is this area on Simplex known? in Lightning CTF you can basically just jump outside the level and spawn kill the team. Especially if you have an Auto sentry. I found out when this auto sentry kept spawning outside the level and killing me instantly, and then two people were hiding up their just shooting us

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The spawns on relay for Rumble Pit are fucking horrendous, spawn and get assassinated, spawn and get shot on the side. smdh

zooey deschanel is cute but i'm not really sure how she has a career

that Russian chick who cosplayed her is maybe the most... accurate(?) cosplay I have ever seen

bioshock-infinite-cosplayer-elizabeth-news-2.jpg

impressive

You do know she was the model for the character after doing this, right? So it's pretty much 100% accurate now.

Kind of hard when you play KOTH, go 5-15 but get a lot of time and your CSR goes down.

Warher and Ex were supposed to be on, but now I have no team.

One of the (probably only) benefits to the win/loss importance of the Halo 3 ranking system. I agree that kills should matter more because I rather go down in ranking when I suck rather when my team sucks, though it takes away the importance of objectives. It needs to implement both kills and wins somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom