• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

GYwmnG7.png

This is actually pretty nice.
Lol, thanks. And not knocking the map too badly Wahrer, although the grav lifts were kind of wonky. That was a fun KOtH game.

Kyle's OT are the best OT. His last one was incredible. Shame I wasn't accepted in time to partake in it. I think.

So... We don't have an official list/order of who gets what OT? Awesome! I'm totally stealth grabbing OT 18.

RIP In Peace OT 16, see you guys in OT17!

Nebula

Kyle's OT are the best OT. His last one was incredible. Shame I wasn't accepted in time to partake in it. I think.

So... We don't have an official list/order of who gets what OT? Awesome! I'm totally stealth grabbing OT 18.

This is going to be glorious.

#SpeedysOT lives on.

Fuchsdh

Speedy, this is the definition of tryhard.

NOKYARD

Why not start OT18 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom