• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

TheOddOne

tumblr_ms9a9ooWFu1qz581wo2_500.jpg

Wow, this 343i stream is really something.

It doesnt seem up? Should it be?

Also. Any streamers here know how to get the camera so its just like me like everyone now seems to be doing, its not like a square that'll show my whole room just the me in front of the game. All these people arent using a greenscreen are they? Its a software option right?

TCKaos

Also. Any streamers here know how to get the camera so its just like me like everyone now seems to be doing, its not like a square that'll show my whole room just the me in front of the game. All these people arent using a greenscreen are they? Its a software option right?

If there's a setting for it in OBS I haven't seen it.

It was being sporadic, then they just shut it down, they were having internet issues apparently.

All the complaints Ive ever had about the gameplay in Spartan Assault, and in general "the game"

Have been rectified with this update.

WHY THE FUCK was it released the way it was... ?

Idk.

But if this is the game I bought on release day, call me happy.
Controller works great, upgrades are actually plausible, very impressed.

edit:
still should be on xbl
still should be co-op
still should last over an hour

it's the 343 way dude

Vico

So when is that halo 3 playlist update coming? Is it even coming?

They are actually doing a playlist consolidation on Halo 4 before even doing it on Halo 3 like they promised. :p

I'm definitely not trying to sound like a jerk, I just find the situation funny

They should do it right before Halo 3 is offered through Games with Gold.

Madness

The real question is why would they want to?

So that they can talk/interact with a group of fans who discuss Halo pretty much on a regular basis?

It's not like anyone here has insulted them, or that this place has become hostile. We're all eagerly awaiting the release of Halo 5 now.

IHaveIce

Banned
So that they can talk/interact with a group of fans who discuss Halo pretty much on a regular basis?

It's not like anyone here has insulted them, or that this place has become hostile. We're all eagerly awaiting the release of Halo 5 now.

Lol.

Watching the stream, GG 343, not even able to set up a stream for your championships with a better quality than 480p.

Tashi hopefully wins this shit

Madness

The stream is at least WAY better than it was during the weapons tuning update.

The only problem with these 0000 gamer tags is while they show us who the person playing is, we don't know who killed them. Which person got the kill etc.

Lol.

Watching the stream, GG 343, not even able to set up a stream for your championships with a better quality than 480p.

Tashi hopefully wins this shit
Pistola will win, I hope you know that.

<3 u Tashi

inb4 Sudd2 wins
That's called foreskin, numbnuts.
1361358379706393167.GIF

News. Some members of the community.

Funny gifs mostly.

Wahrer posts.
Fucking lol'd.

That's the reason I came anyway.

Watching the stream right now, it's pretty much dead, can't wait until things pick up Sunday.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, 343 seriously needs to save Halo and consolidate the H3 and Reach playlists.

And make the TU global (as much as possible) in Reach.

And bring back Squad Slayer.

And put the older Halo games on Steam.

And put a competently planned classic Halo playlist in Halo 4.

And maybe make Halo 5 good.

mo60

What happened to the stream on 343i's twitch channel?I get a message saying that the next match will start soon.It has been like this for like 15 minutes.

Fuchsdh

The stream is at least WAY better than it was during the weapons tuning update.

The only problem with these 0000 gamer tags is while they show us who the person playing is, we don't know who killed them. Which person got the kill etc.

I assume it's to stop people from teaming up before they go to finals. But yeah, it's frustrating from a spectator standpoint.

Top Bottom