• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

WJD

Nothing like nobbing on scrubs in Anni FFA to take a load off.

disclaimer: "nobbing" is still a work in progress.

heckfu

Banned
Good news for some folks in here!

fo1z9.png

Hydra, eLZAR, et al, are y'all playing in a little bit?

Sorry, Broski, gotta an exam tomorrow, calling it a night early.

Also I see what you did thar.

Yeah, I'll be on in about an hourish. Elzar might not show up. He's still reeeling from his defeat in Carcassonne last night.

Fucking cheat! :p

might join ye around 11. Elzar is a lil bitch who only plays bad games like mafia 2 and ghost recon. come at me bro

4763_211d.gif

heckfu

Banned
That was fixed a long time ago. Dont worry, Halo4 will be absolutely perfect and bug free just like all the other halos.....oh wait

Wow, you really understood what he was going for when he posted that link. It's so weird that you read into that comparison with not a lot to go on.

Good work, Carmen Sandiego!

Wow, you really understood what he was going for when he posted that link. It's so weird that you read into that comparison with not a lot to go on.

Good work, Carmen Sandiego!

Maybe u don't actually know what he was going for then, i do. Post a selectively bad video of the game at its worst before all fixes so that something else looks better. And this in a forum! Color me shocked and awed.

So this thread moves way too fast and I'm not going to read the last 5 pages.

The gist of it is in November if I want to play CoD I buy Halo 4 and if I want to play Halo I buy Blops 2?

So this thread moves way too fast and I'm not going to read the last 5 pages.

The gist of it is in November if I want to play CoD I buy Halo 4 and if I want to play Halo I buy Blops 2?

I've skimmed the thread myself just a minute ago:

Basically, vehicles will be better in H4, CoD and Halo are moving ever closer together, Frankie is gonna write about the weather for a bulletin, and Silly.Mikey is still quite silly.

ProXimity

Banned
We did that the other day in MLG. Shit was fun.

That's the way to do it. MLG is a ton of fun with a party of 8. Keeps things fresh and competitive, yet friendly.

Has Frankie or anyone spoken about the rank system in H4? I want to say the folks at 343 are intelligent enough to have figured out a substantial amount of people hated how Reach rewarded you for how much you played (as opposed to how good you are).

I remember people saying that they did it so people would stop selling accounts, but let's be real: Mind your own business, Halo devs. That's not your concern so much as it is MicroSoft's, as they're apparently the ones who don't want people exchanging accounts.

There's a reason people who consider H3 a worse game than Reach still played a ton more H3...

Hint: It's HAVING A RANK. A real rank. Not some bullshit you got from shooting 20,000 grunts with rocket launchers and sniper rifles.

EDIT: How do I block Silly.Mikey so I don't have to read his posts anymore?

Top Bottom