• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

I've skimmed the thread myself just a minute ago:

Basically, vehicles will be better in H4, CoD and Halo are moving ever closer together, Frankie is gonna write about the weather for a bulletin, and Silly.Mikey is still quite silly.

I bring excitement! But seriously, most people cant handle you saying anything negative about something they like. They all take it as if you're personally attacking them. Some people need to grow up and learn to accept that everyone has their own preferences.

That was fixed a long time ago. Dont worry, Halo4 will be absolutely perfect and bug free just like all the other halos.....oh wait
I never once claimed that Halo 4 would be perfect or bug free or even brought Halo into the equation. I was simply comparing my enjoyment of MW2 to Black Ops in the short amount of time that I played both.

And I'm pretty sure what's going on in the video is not a bug, looks like it's working as intended. I'd reckon IW was too busy cramming so much stupid shit into the game they didn't stop to think how players would abuse something like this. It's quite frankly a game breaking oversight. Armor Lock doesn't even come close to this, but the Reach Banshee is pretty bad. At least you can escape that by not playing BTB.

You say it was patched? I wouldn't know because I left the game and never looked back, for good reasons. I didn't even mention Commando, Akimbo Shotguns, and Tactical Nukes. You like MW2? Good for you, I still think the game is trash.

Gui_PT

I bring excitement! But seriously, most people cant handle you saying anything negative about something they like. They all take it as if you're personally attacking them. Some people need to grow up and learn to accept that everyone has their own preferences.

You still think that's why?

It's because you post stupid stuff

Nah, I do that shit in Wii U Speculation thread, too. Everyone is all positive and shit and I'll interject whenever I have a negative opinion about the current subject.

I get it. It's fun. It's borderline trolling, but it's enjoyable.

Overdoziz

Banned
Yeah, that must be it.

That was fixed a long time ago. Dont worry, Halo4 will be absolutely perfect and bug free just like all the other halos.....oh wait
The irony is so fuckin delicious.

You still think that's why?

It's because you post stupid stuff

Shots fired

ib17AdiSsEgUvI.gif

Karl2177

Well HaloGAF. This is my last post before I enter hell. I'd like to meet the bastard who scheduled the comp sci final right after the physics final. Wish me luck.

Don't give me that look, OddOne! I have to break up the incessant circlejerking going on in that thread to interject some actual discussion. Nintendo has a LOT of flaws, and I think a bit of skepticism is good so nobody overhypes themselves.

Nintendo's E3 should be pretty godlike though

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

It has to do with the fact that other people were talking about black-ops, now Nintendo, sometimes Chelsea soccer in a halo thread, but i post that i preferred MW2 to BLOP (which was being talked about and is quite on subject since it being the same franchise and all), and suddenly im off subject or posting stupid shit and trolling . You guys are consistently all over the place in these halo threads, but its ok when u do it. When i do it, im getting blocked, and called stupid. Good job fellas. Another incredibly mature forum. You know how many people i called stupid after i didnt agree with their opinion? Zero.

TheOddOne

Don't give me that look, OddOne! I have to break up the incessant circlejerking going on in that thread to interject some actual discussion. Nintendo has a LOT of flaws, and I think a bit of skepticism is good so nobody overhypes themselves.

Nintendo's E3 should be pretty godlike though
*Judging you more harsly now*

What a weird thing to say, even by my standards. :D
I am having one of my moments.

By the baldness of Frank, we shall conquer the seas!
Wut, I think I need a nap

Overdoziz

Banned
It has to do with the fact that other people were talking about black-ops, now Nintendo, sometimes Chelsea soccer in a halo thread, but i post that i preferred MW2 to BLOP (which was being talked about and is quite on subject since it being the same franchise and all), and suddenly im off subject or posting stupid shit and trolling . You guys are consistently all over the place in these halo threads, but its ok when u do it. When i do it, im getting blocked, and called stupid. Good job fellas. Another incredibly mature forum. You know how many people i called stupid after i didnt agree with their opinion? Zero.
The point, you're missing it, again.

Why do you not look me in the eyes anymore when we make love, OddOne ;_;

Are you like...not reading posts before you respond to them or something? What the fuck are you even going on about

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

you did kind of insinuate my opinion on how to balance camo was stupid...

heckfu

Banned

I tried to find the perfect gif of a baby crying but I couldn't find the right one.

EbAKY.gif

Top Bottom