• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Heavy Rain was amazing, like I said last time it was brought up, the industry needs more games like it, and less trying to copy CoD's success!

Glad to hear it. I just bought it yesterday.

I would like to see this armor configuration in Reach that somehow make these Spartans look anything like Iron Man.

Hmm... EOD, yellow and red?

Edit: owait:
iron_m10.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
notenougho6jba.gif

monsterfracas, I liked some parts of that game. Overall, I found it nothing special.

It's all good, to each their own.
Heavy Rain was amazing, like I said last time it was brought up, the industry needs more games like it, and less trying to copy CoD's success!

This x1000. I want a game about the characters and how they react to situations that they're thrown in. I'm so tired of games like The Chronicles of Dudebro McSplosion.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just ordered Astro Boy GBA and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. SO STOKED. Someone should play some online AW with me when I get it.

Glad to hear it. I just bought it yesterday.

Hmm... EOD, yellow and red?

Edit: owait:
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/13/57/15/69/iron_m10.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Eeeeeeew.

Doesn't come anywhere close to the majesty of the Extremis armor.

[IMG]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/544136-invim005_cvr_var_super.jpg

Tawpgun

Well all know its coming.

What's going to be Halo 4's "thing"

Halo 2 was dual wielding.

Halo 3 was Equipment.

Reach was AA's...

Blinding

Saucey's a tool. Kid talked insane shit on his live stream about me when I played against him. Him and his other friends who go around XBL point checking other people

One of my friends use to date him, when v1 came out me and a couple friends played customs with her and him and apparently he was talking shit the whole time and trying his ass off while we were destroying, kid is the biggest tool ever.

I have a feeling that Halo 4 introduce a lot more "things" than just an added game mechanic.

Well... they all did, but I think he meant as an added pillar to combat.

I mean, Halo 2 brought in online play/matchmaking. Halo 3 had online co-op, forge, theatre. Reach... wait what did Reach add?

Echo Six

Neo Member
Maybe instead of keeping the DMR and BR they should have gone back to the old H2 style of BR with the 1-shot scoped mode. I'm not really convinced that it's necessary to have 2 weapons that are so similar, but maybe I'll change my mind once we hear more about it. Then again the BR was much more fun to use with the 3 shot mode, so maybe the DMR should just be dumped all together.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok since we can't seem to settle on the Podcast name and time is running short. I'm just going to call it, "HaloGAF Radio - The Official HaloGAF Podcast"

There it's done. No more arguing or coming up with silly names. It's simple, it's classy and I think it works.

Now, we need a logo. PM me the logo you guys come up with and after a day or so I'll post a poll so we can vote on it.

Please quote this on each new page so everyone can see it. Thanks!

-Tashi

zap

Ok since we can't seem to settle on the Podcast name and time is running short. I'm just going to call it, "HaloGAF Radio - The Official HaloGAF Podcast"

There it's done. No more arguing or coming up with silly names. It's simple, it's classy and I think it works.

Now, we need a logo. PM me the logo you guys come up with and after a day or so I'll post a poll so we can vote on it.

-Tashi

1KLq5.gif

I kid

-Tashi

No logo, but, after my years of creepy lurking, I'm looking forward to now hear you people have your trademark civilized discourse.

Fun times ahead.

Krispy

-Tashi

Wait? It's not a show about dongs anymore? Will listen.

FyreWulff

Well... they all did, but I think he meant as an added pillar to combat.

I mean, Halo 2 brought in online play/matchmaking. Halo 3 had online co-op, forge, theatre. Reach... wait what did Reach add?

Since you're talking about new stuff to Halo:

- In game content search and downloading
- Before 1.2, the abililty for the game to have new gametypes made for it without a title update (Megalo gametype engine). Technically the ability to have new gametypes added after launch at -all-. See: Chess, Hotshot, Haloball, etc
- Firefight Matchmaking and Campaign matchmaking
- freaking ACTIVE ROSTER which i sorely miss any time I boot up another game

No logo, but, after my years of creepy lurking, I'm looking forward to now hear you people have your trademark civilized discourse.

Fun times ahead.

There is nothing civil about the discussions I have with numerous Halogaf members on XBL.

Calling each other names, talking over each other, each time becoming louder. Taking bets on Frankie's appearance on XBL. Bizzare discussions, last night was about politics and bird vaginas.

Laughing at each others misfortune, complimenting each other in the most absurd way you can, breaking out into song anytime possible, her name was Lola and the Canadian anthem are the popular go to choices at the moment.

Someone here giving us a Halo 4 news prediction every week, it never coming true.

<3 the people I play with.

This all happened last week.

TheOddOne

ncx3A.gif

There is nothing civil about the discussions I have with numerous Halogaf members on XBL.

Calling each other names, talking over each other, each time becoming louder. Taking bets on Frankie's appearance on XBL. Bizzare discussions, last night was about politics and bird vaginas.

Laughing at each others misfortune, complimenting each other in the most absurd way you can, breaking out into song anytime possible, her name was Lola and the Canadian anthem are the popular go to choices at the moment.

Someone here giving us a Halo 4 news prediction every week, it never coming true.

<3 the people I play with.

This all happened last week.

Top Bottom