• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

ZalinKrow

What made me laugh more at the clip was it was the one you didn't really want Duncan to use. :p

What? No no, I had 2 destruction derby clips :p The other one was the bad one cause it was just a random looking flip. This was a good one :) It was funny, loved the use of people's tags showing up overhead them as they arrive into clips!

So wait, you're saying you don't love him?

LOL, maybe I am. Also what fucking ridiculous reply by that halo hipster guy.

What? No no, I had 2 destruction derby clips :p The other one was the bad one cause it was just a random looking flip. This was a good one :) It was funny, loved the use of people's tags showing up overhead them as they arrive into clips!

Ah, gotcha. Now go draw me something.

Great montage Duncan. Don't think I didn't see the metaphor in your opening vignette: Reach is HaloGAF, HaloGAF is Reach, inseparable forever, neither can live while the other survives.

10/10, 0/5 (?) on the Marty scale, A+, etc. Thank You.

You were literally a voice in my head yesterday... "E-M-P"...

Ee-Em-Pee.

Also god damn nice avatar.

Great montage Duncan. Don't think I didn't see the metaphor in your opening vignette: Reach is HaloGAF, HaloGAF is Reach, inseparable forever, neither can live while the other survives.

10/10, 0/5 (?) on the Marty scale, A+, etc. Thank You.

At this time, I'm fairly certain the Marty scale is like golf scoring, the lower the score , the better it is! :p

Woorloog

Banned
Ee-Em-Pee.

Also god damn nice avatar.

Whatever. Can't hear it anymore for reason or other. Thankfully, i guess. Ear worms drive me mad, whether i like them or not .

And thank you, it was a mere experiment but i might keep it for the moment as it does look pretty nice.
Thanks for Rickenslacker again for the backroundless EMP medal.

TheOddOne

Holy fuck, Jack Scofield actually said something positive.

My. god. :p
Now we only need Zayne to reply.

Btw, this part had me in stitches:

ibldJvSVTHfdYH.gif

m23

That was an awesome montage, great mix of funny stuff and skill. The part with like 6 of you guys on the warthog had me dying of laughter.

Aggrotek

Great work Duncan. Intro was epic, and all the clips were great. I was dying at the group of you guys trying to get the flag into the Warthog. Classic.

edit: Didn't see you post that Munish :lol

Karl2177

11/10 Fuck the Marty scale, that was awesome.

Holy fuck, Jack Scofield actually said something positive.

My. god. :p
I had an aneurysm reading that. Count me surprised(but happy about it). Maybe that means more positive comments from him in the future.

BTW, what was the song during Tunavi's Warthog spree?

I'm not sure on that song, but Tunavi and Tawpgun through the mics at that part was amazing. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit; how the fuck are we alive?"

Also, Duncan: Are you still going to upload all of the clips without transitions and stuff? If it isn't too much, I'd love to see what everyone submitted.

Louis Wu

Really was fun piece of work. I get tired of sniper-dominated montages - this one had something for everyone. I'm sorry now I didn't find something to submit.

Awesome job, Duncan.

Aggrotek

FL1Psyde

Neo Member
10/10 the warthog flag fumble had me dying lol. Overall montage was very enjoyable, wasn't all no-scopes and over-edited, good job Duncan

Louis Wu

lol, it's all I had. I saved that clip when I first started then never really saved a clip again because I always forgot.
Heh - that was my problem, too. :) I saw a bunch of clips in there and thought "man, I could have submitted something - I have clips that look like this!" - but when I'm playing I NEVER remember to clip cool moments.

Top Bottom