• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is there a relation between the Last Precursor's description on Cryptum and the description of the Autocrat on "The Autocrat's Tale" from a Marathon Infinity Secret Net Map Terminal? (Hats off to 819)"

I'm hoping graphics and the like are still being polished, there were some horrible jagged edges on the forge environment that got shown off.
I'm hoping they're placeholders or something. I've been hugely impressed by the artistry on display on Halo 4. The trouble is though that when the art's of a generally high standard the stuff that doesn't look so great tends to stick out like a sore thumb.

They're alien...
So why doesn't the rest of the environment look alien? Seems odd to go crazy on the trees and nowt else...

FyreWulff

Total Games: 9,299
Kills: 118,243
K/D: 1.17

without my Halo 2 stats (different tag, trying to find the old Query Spree results for that)

hmm. wait. That game count seems undercounted.

Bungie.net Halo 3 total games: 10,031
Bungie.net Reach games: 3,825

edit: it doesn't count H3 Customs, Reach Customs, Reach Firefight, or any ODST games at all, for me to get anywhere close to the number Waypoint is reporting. Hmm.

IHaveIce

Banned
Anyone want to play Reach a bit? I have about an hour and a half before I gotta leave for work. GT is liltydude.

Sure will send you a message.

Also Halo 4 stuff is on

4 shirts, Forward Unto Dawn Ship and the Halo 4 Warthog ( or are these things old? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom