• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look at this place, fifty-thousand subscribers used to live in this channel, now it's a ghost town. I've never seen anything like it. "

Those words get me so nostalgic, used to hear them every time I started up CoD4. I yearn for those days, when CoD was fresh and exciting and Halo 3's BR spread and netcode just pissed everyone off.

Ramirez

I think I need a shower.

Games- 21,418
Kills- 301,004

ksdsM.jpg

Gunnerdude

Neo Member
Sorry.

My message was that this trailer proves COD
is the next HALO.

Wait wait... I can work this out....

So you are saying.... The first few games will be popular, with the community peaking in its third installment... Then we will get a flash back game and a prequel with a popular new game type (zombies, spec ops, whatever). Then as a momento to the community that has blindly followed it, except for a select few, they will create a their swan song, which in turn will change everything about what COD was, therefore resulting in the lowest population ever a year or two after the games launch.

Another company will then come in and reboot the series building on the next installment and attempt to return the game to its former glory...

All the while some Ex-MLG Pros will sit on the sidelines and complain that they have been forsaken.

tl;dr: not worth the effort.....

So you are saying.... The first few games will be popular, with the community peaking in its third installment... Then we will get a flash back game and a prequel with a popular new game type (zombies, spec ops, whatever). Then as a momento to the community that has blindly followed it, except for a select few, they will create a their swan song, which in turn will change everything about what COD was, therefore resulting in the lowest population ever a year or two after the games launch.

Another company will then come in and reboot the series building on the next installment and attempt to return the game to its former glory...

All the while some Ex-MLG Pros will sit on the sidelines and complain that they have been forsaken.

My brain prollapsed.

Nando13

i wasn't criticising Halo. i was criticising COD that had become more futuristic than usual...you have misunderstood my words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom