• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zkWfK.png

sigh

how should my hype levels be set? E3? First BTS video? Caption Picture?

Computron

Hmmm, I wonder what it would be like if I hit the ignore button on everyone in this thread except plywood.

.GIF diarrhea diary of a mad man.
KuGsj.gif

This would be the final chapter where he was driven mad with nerd rage.

lol, just kidding Plywood, august 15th, eh?

Enfinit

Forgot I had this picture of Tom French (Senior Mission Designer, I think) until recently. By god what a lovely beard.

scaled.php

Can anyone avatar this for me? I'll love you forever.

BigShow36

Stay calm. Cool stuff is coming, but don't go off on flights of fancy setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Classic Bungie/Halo Dev stuff right there.

Hype up new info to info-starved fans with hints about awesome new stuff, new video, cool stuff going down at the office, etc. for months. Right before releasing info act like the fans are being irrational by having high expectations.

/scumbag developer.

Nowise10

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but they havent released that video that they hinted at when they were on Conan, when all 3 of them sat looking at the videp, where the commentator mentions "last time we saw Masterchief, he was frozen on a starship, floating in an unknown part of the universe" (or something along those lines), and then they edited in dogs playing football because they couldnt show us at the time.

I'm still waiting for that, atleast.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but they havent released that video that they hinted at when they were on Conan, when all 3 of them sat looking at the videp, where the commentator mentions "last time we saw Masterchief, he was frozen on a starship, floating in an unknown part of the universe" (or something along those lines), and then they edited in dogs playing football because they couldnt show us at the time.

Pretty sure that the "Previously on Halo" video we see before the campaign starts.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

It seems we get it November 6th

Classic Bungie/Halo Dev stuff right there.

Hype up new info to info-starved fans with hints about awesome new stuff, new video, cool stuff going down at the office, etc. for months. Right before releasing info act like the fans are being irrational by having high expectations.

/scumbag developer.
So cynical. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom