• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
It's gonna be Salisbury Steak TV dinner. Looks good.

salisbury-steak-dinner-0807-lg.jpg

Last time I ate one of those the meat had these little cartilage like cubes all up in it. Needless to say, I did not finish that meal.

DeadNames

Banned
I think I know what the new video is about.

Jessica talking about the newest Halo novel.

I kid.. But seriously. My body is ready.

Well if this is going to be a trend I think we should all screen cap 343 people doing funy faces and use them as avatars. We should assign 1 studio person per halogaf user

Well if this is going to be a trend I think we should all screen cap 343 people doing funy faces and use them as avatars. We should assign 1 studio person per halogaf user

That sounds like a lot of work.

Let's just convince 343 to hire all of us so we can use our realpic avatars.

I call Scruffy. The janitor.

Also, network at work is down for the foreseeable future today. So. Bored. Thank you based HVAC contractor.

Classic Bungie/Halo Dev stuff right there.

Hype up new info to info-starved fans with hints about awesome new stuff, new video, cool stuff going down at the office, etc. for months. Right before releasing info act like the fans are being irrational by having high expectations.

/scumbag developer.
Classic BigShow response right there.

Touts how articulate and informative his posts used to be, realizes no one gives a shit about his opinions and gives a cheap kylej impersonation.

/douchebag poster

Yeah he does ( I think)
no he doesn't. Stinkles mentioned a while back that he no longer works for 343.

daedalius

Classic BigShow response right there.

Touts how articulate and informative his posts used to be, realizes no one gives a shit about his opinions and gives a cheap kylej impersonation.

/douchebag poster

Somehow I find his posts even more repugnant than Kyle's most of the time.

Which is why I have him ignored.

willow ve

This thread is on fire today. Everyone sitting around waiting for the video/news/whatever to be released.... Maybe they'll talk about Halo 4 standard multiplayer (ie: not infinity or other "new" types of games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom