• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Dug

Banned
Yeah, a good thread title.
mZvdl.gif

At the Cairo, John was getting the R&R he was waiting for. He lay in a hot tub, wolfing down cheeseburgers. He was in the Cairo's Public Recreational Facility. After finishing off his burger, he stood up and was about to reach for a towel when a totally naked Miranda Keyes walked in. "AARGH!!" She screamed and quickly stumbled out of the room, hands covering her breasts.

John stood there, mouth open.

"Smooth."

He whirled around and saw Cortana with a huge smirk on her face. She had materialized just in time to see the naked Commander walk in. She found it quite funny to watch. Though to be honest, she was quite jealous of the Master Chief, he would get to experience the joy of sex. Cortana had searched the entire web and found everything she could about sex. She knew that it was fun and pleasurable to humans and the more she found out the more she became jealous. She had found an article about this thing she found difficult to understand, it was about lesbians. The more she studied it the more she realized that was who she was. Cortana calculated that according to her sexual preference she would be labeled as a 'lesbian' and not a heterosexual. And then, about a week ago, she began to feel it, it was a longing for physical contact. A contact that she knew she would never get. And she knew she wanted it with Miranda Keyes. After a while she started using the word love, she loved Miranda Keyes. But all of this was irrelevant, she could never become human.

LeVar_Burton.jpg

a zoojoo

Banned
At the Cairo, John was getting the R&R he was waiting for. He lay in a hot tub, wolfing down cheeseburgers. He was in the Cairo's Public Recreational Facility. After finishing off his burger, he stood up and was about to reach for a towel when a totally naked Miranda Keyes walked in. "AARGH!!" She screamed and quickly stumbled out of the room, hands covering her breasts.

"Smooth."

He whirled around and saw Cortana with a huge smirk on her face. She had materialized just in time to see the naked Commander walk in. She found it quite funny to watch. Though to be honest, she was quite jealous of the Master Chief, he would get to experience the joy of sex. Cortana had searched the entire web and found everything she could about sex. She knew that it was fun and pleasurable to humans and the more she found out the more she became jealous. She had found an article about this thing she found difficult to understand, it was about lesbians. The more she studied it the more she realized that was who she was. Cortana calculated that according to her sexual preference she would be labeled as a 'lesbian' and not a heterosexual. And then, about a week ago, she began to feel it, it was a longing for physical contact. A contact that she knew she would never get. And she knew she wanted it with Miranda Keyes. After a while she started using the word love, she loved Miranda Keyes. But all of this was irrelevant, she could never become human.
By David Ellis

account suicide?

feel

Meh at the title change, the other one was fine, witty ones with puns get old fast.

edit- good stuff BigShow :lol

Thread title changed. I hope everybody likes that. I'll add FanExpo to the list of upcoming events.

Sorry I didn't look at suggestions before posting. I think I was distracted by other things on my mind and didn't think things through. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment from other things.

Cheers everyone.

Perfect, that will leave enough time for

Halo |OT10| HaloGAF Evolved Anniversary
Speaking of which, in my last bit of co-op we made our way through the Library in Halo: CEA, and once again I'll just never understand the hate. Was a great time rushing through the level, firing and hurling grenades the whole way, except for brief interludes of firefight like door defense. I'm sure the graphical upgrades made it easier to stay on course, but its still a solid level.

Well then.
The portal was closing and there wasn't room in the warthog for everybody, and...

Thread title changed. I hope everybody likes that. I'll add FanExpo to the list of upcoming events.

Sorry I didn't look at suggestions before posting. I think I was distracted by other things on my mind and didn't think things through. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment from other things.

Cheers everyone.
What was the original title you posted?

TheOddOne

Cheers everyone.
We joke because we love <3

Feel better, man.

zap

"Smooth."

yaDIq.gif

"Smooth."

Im so horny

hey well, second page at least. also, finally we can get past all our problems with specializations and be happy.

not likely

also, bigshow fanfic.... wtf.

Top Bottom