• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Fuchsdh

Thread title changed. I hope everybody likes that. I'll add FanExpo to the list of upcoming events.

Sorry I didn't look at suggestions before posting. I think I was distracted by other things on my mind and didn't think things through. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment from other things.

Cheers everyone.

All is well again. We forgive you.

this time.

Are there any better pics of the LE game armor? It looks similar to classic ODST, me likey much more than most armor we've seen.

GhaleonEB

And how was your nap?

Was GAF still acting up for you?

Woah, nice title change, very good title!

GAF was briefly up when I was at lunch, but not enough to post - it went down after. Been at work doing working stuff, as I was for over 12 hours yesterday. Thread was posted by Not Ghaleon while I was in a meeting.

JHall

At the Cairo, John was getting the R&R he was waiting for. He lay in a hot tub, wolfing down cheeseburgers. He was in the Cairo's Public Recreational Facility. After finishing off his burger, he stood up and was about to reach for a towel when a totally naked Miranda Keyes walked in. "AARGH!!" She screamed and quickly stumbled out of the room, hands covering her breasts.

John stood there, mouth open.

"Smooth."

He whirled around and saw Cortana with a huge smirk on her face. She had materialized just in time to see the naked Commander walk in. She found it quite funny to watch. Though to be honest, she was quite jealous of the Master Chief, he would get to experience the joy of sex. Cortana had searched the entire web and found everything she could about sex. She knew that it was fun and pleasurable to humans and the more she found out the more she became jealous. She had found an article about this thing she found difficult to understand, it was about lesbians. The more she studied it the more she realized that was who she was. Cortana calculated that according to her sexual preference she would be labeled as a 'lesbian' and not a heterosexual. And then, about a week ago, she began to feel it, it was a longing for physical contact. A contact that she knew she would never get. And she knew she wanted it with Miranda Keyes. After a while she started using the word love, she loved Miranda Keyes. But all of this was irrelevant, she could never become human.

tumblr_m8ts1m16851rtyaky.gif

I hear it still plays like CoD, so it's still like NASCAR; fast, lots of ads telling you things, 13-year old rednecks cursing you out, and boring as fuck.

and the fan-fiction from the last thread is still quite amazing in its terribless

"Why, why, WHY!" John clawed at his face as Cortana pleasured herself on his manhood yet again. "What did I do to deserve this!?"

I can't believe Dax wrote this shit

Blinding

At the Cairo, John was getting the R&R he was waiting for. He lay in a hot tub, wolfing down cheeseburgers. He was in the Cairo's Public Recreational Facility. After finishing off his burger, he stood up and was about to reach for a towel when a totally naked Miranda Keyes walked in. "AARGH!!" She screamed and quickly stumbled out of the room, hands covering her breasts.

John stood there, mouth open.

"Smooth."

He whirled around and saw Cortana with a huge smirk on her face. She had materialized just in time to see the naked Commander walk in. She found it quite funny to watch. Though to be honest, she was quite jealous of the Master Chief, he would get to experience the joy of sex. Cortana had searched the entire web and found everything she could about sex. She knew that it was fun and pleasurable to humans and the more she found out the more she became jealous. She had found an article about this thing she found difficult to understand, it was about lesbians. The more she studied it the more she realized that was who she was. Cortana calculated that according to her sexual preference she would be labeled as a 'lesbian' and not a heterosexual. And then, about a week ago, she began to feel it, it was a longing for physical contact. A contact that she knew she would never get. And she knew she wanted it with Miranda Keyes. After a while she started using the word love, she loved Miranda Keyes. But all of this was irrelevant, she could never become human.

sbHsu.gif

a zoojoo

Banned
I hear it still plays like CoD, so it's still like NASCAR; fast, lots of ads telling you things, 13-year old rednecks cursing you out, and boring as fuck.

and the fan-fiction from the last thread is still quite amazing in its terribless

"Why, why, WHY!" John clawed at his face as Cortana pleasured herself on his manhood yet again. "What did I do to deserve this!?"

I can't believe Dax wrote this shit

Wait, WAT?!?!!?!!?

i thought it was ellis?
i fapped to that shit
not related to each others

Can't wait for the inevitable cumbersome mech driving sections!

Back to amazing fan-fiction Halo lines

John was rubbing his temples, "you know this trip would be a lot easier if you had a nice tall glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"No." He said simply. Unfortunately, Cortana was not taking no for an answer. Quicker than a SPARTAN's reflexes, she jumped on top of him and ripped his shirt of. "Cortana! What the hell!"

Just brilliant. Dax, my boy, you really outdid yourself.

a zoojoo

Banned
I don't suppose a mod could push through mixmasterchlef's account?

Anyone here want to help with this?

i gotcho bak, mix

kylej

Banned
I feel like at this point HaloGAF has such an obsession with the term salt that we need PJSalt to work here.

JHall

I feel like at this point HaloGAF has such an obsession with the term salt that we need PJSalt to work here.

images

Halo 3 sucks and its' multiplayer is an abomination to the Halo series, along with Reach.

Edit: Fuck, beaten to the punch.

Top Bottom