• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Beta Thread

yankeehater said:
What do I do after I take the ODST quiz? I finished that but then it says: Access your Halo Reach beta code go to retail HQ, but evry time I click that link it just says IE cant load the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

where does it say "acess ..." ? i dont see it on mine.

Jin34

yankeehater said:
What do I do after I take the ODST quiz? I finished that but then it says: Access your Halo Reach beta code go to retail HQ, but evry time I click that link it just says IE cant load the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yea same here, where does the code appear after you finish the quiz? Do they email it to you or is it somewhere on the site you have to go to?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Can I get a code please? You can ask me for XBL points later or a month of gold, or any sexual favor. Please.

edit: experts zone didn't work for me.

yankeehater said:
IE :lol :lol :lol

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
What an awesome time for gmail to continue and give me errors when attempting this

masterkajo

I can't deal with this anymore. I have to leave my room and go for a walk... If by some chance a good NeoGAF fellow PMs me a code, I'd really appreciate it but otherwise I will wait until Fall... My hand is shaking, literally. (I need a life).

Screw you all, I'm going to have an gut-wrenching awesome time playing Griffball this weekend
by myself :-(

Jironimo said:
Alright I may be able to help someone out with a code. Who still doesn't have one?
*raises tentacle*

Top Bottom