• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Beta Thread

DuckRacer

The ODST ad doesn't link to anything for whatever reason.

I have a ton of 1 month XBL codes (dunno if they've expired or not, probably not but who knows), if anyone can get me a code I'll share what I have. :)

holy crap I got a code from expertzone! i tried resubmitting, but it didn't work. If i get a new code from giantbomb or somewhere else, it's going to someone in this thread

I'm trying the expertzone thing now, but it's telling me unauthorized user as well. If anyone has a spare code please send it my way. If I get this working I'll send the code to someone else who needs it. Thanks!

Apath

Are you supposed to click the big Halo REACH graphic under Overview? Because I can't click on mine =[

And I have ~20 posts in this thread -- before the whole key begging shennanigans. Just sayin' :D

big ander

Jironimo said:
Damn I don't know any of these people. Any HaloGAF old timers still missing?
Squidhands doesn't have one, neither does Falagard, and I think Blueblur1 is still looking for one. Revengance too.

Subxero

I'm hoping to get one from IGN, if not I have a copy of ODST and will get in Monday. I'm afraid of the back lash from the Expertzone codes, so I don't really want to use one of those.

Astr00

Jironimo said:
Damn I don't know any of these people. Any HaloGAF old timers still missing?
Hi! I'm a member of AJ, haven't been active in a long while though. My gamertag is ILiuz, maybe you remember me.

edit: wow, this feels desperate :lol

big ander said:
Squidhands doesn't have one, neither does Falagard, and I think Blueblur1 is still looking for one. Revengance too.
yeah, jironimo, if you don't want to give it to me or anyone else, I was about to recommend Blueblur

Top Bottom