• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Beta Thread

masterkajo

In before starting to go for a walk I'd thought about starting a list once people got enough codes. So feel free to use this list and add yourself at the bottom. Someone who got codes could PM himself through a couple of GAF members and improve his/her Karma?!

1. masterkajo

Is this what the rest of the weekend is going to be like? Cause I'm about to go watch Tashi's stream, stuff my face with pizza and beer and weep for the next few days.

big ander

Zeouterlimits said:
Ander's list is good
except for moi :( </3
Too many halogaffers! I'm really sorry. Ze needs one for sure. EDIT: Stunner too. I feel so bad for UK HaloGAF that didn't get a formal invite. :/

Popeck said:
I am very old and I need a code. =)
I thought you had press access? Was that just temporary?

Trasher

masterkajo said:
In before starting to go for a walk I'd thought about starting a list once people got enough codes. So feel free to use this list and add yourself at the bottom. Someone who got codes could PM himself through a couple of GAF members and improve his/her Karma?!

1. masterkajo
There's a thread for this now. Please keep key-begging in there and not in here. >_<

Well I don't think the back button trick works anymore. New accounts can still get a code though.

I have 2 codes. First 2 non-US people to quote this post get it (and you better be non-US!)

I encourage that if you live in the US and have some spare time, help those in need out.

Gui_PT

Wow, 90% of Gaf got F&F

And here I am, wearing my emo makeup

Fate, you are a cruel thing

Grimm Fandango said:
Well I don't think the back button trick works anymore. New accounts can still get a code though.

I have 2 codes. First 2 non-US people to quote this post get it (and you better be non-US!)

I encourage that if you live in the US and have some spare time, help those in need out.
gimmy!

Sanic

I realize that Microsoft is a vast company and that they partner with a lot of other companies to do these kinds of things, but the frequency in which these kinds of exploits occur always suprises me :lol

Manager

Grimm Fandango said:

Swede here!

Grimm Fandango said:

Hello.

snack

Grimm Fandango said:

me

Astr00

Grimm Fandango said:

!!!

edit: d'oh

Popeck

Grimm Fandango said:

Yeaa!

Im not tryint to beg for a code. I did the ODST quiz but i never saw anything about the reach beta key, where do i receive or see the code after i take the quiz?

If you got a code, can you tell me where you get the key after taking the quiz?

Raide

Grimm Fandango said:

Aww crap...people are so fast. :lol (UK'er here)

Striker

Sean P. said:
Roll + Hammer = too easy of pwnage haha

Just went 25-8
The hammer is powerful in the close quarters of Powerhouse.

I'm debating between control schemes of Recon or Default. Got two full assassinations in Headhunter.

Apath

dilatedmuscle said:
Im not tryint to beg for a code. I did the ODST quiz but i never saw anything about the reach beta key, where do i receive or see the code after i take the quiz?

If you got a code, can you tell me where you get the key after taking the quiz?
I did the quiz, and then after submitting it I had an option to enter the Retail HQ, where it asked for me to submit an email address.
Woo, got one! If I get more I'll post them to grab in the key begging thread.

Mastah

Grimm Fandango said:

Me (Poland):D ?

Damn, too late :(.

Top Bottom