• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Devolution said:
Klrs6.png

For the person who wanted blue tones in the logo.
I was iffy on the design at first, but you just got added to the buy list.

Amazing.

I love the talent in here.

Eff! I didn't want to be on the top of the page again. *switches to 100 ppp*

Sai-kun said:
Still the top of the page :lol!
CRAP.

Rtas

Barrow Roll said:
What.

It benefits Sword and Shotgun users more than anybody.

If Evade (on Spartans) had a face I would punch it.

Yes it can be used by them but if they evade towards you and you've got a dmr just evade away and shoot their shields down, they''ll have already used evade once so you should be able to take their shields down and headshot them, granted you're a good shot who can time bloom.

Sai-kun

Banned
Hitmonchan107 said:
I was iffy on the design, but you just got added to the buy list.

Amazing.

I love the talent in here.

Eff! I didn't want to be on the top of the page again. *switches to 100 ppp*
Still the top of the page :lol!

Devo, gurl, that blue logo is amazing. I want all shirts like that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rtas said:
Yes it can be used by them but if they evade towards you and you've got a dmr just evade away and shoot their shields down, they''ll have already used evade once so you should be able to take their shields down and headshot them, granted you're a good shot who can time bloom.
I'm not gonna debate this with you, I'm just going to say Evade doesn't belong on Spartans and definitely does not belong in a 6v6 and up environment with incredibly claustrophobic encounters and bad one sided spawns.

Rtas

Plywood said:
I'm not gonna debate this with you, I'm just going to say Evade doesn't belong on Spartans and definitely does not belong in a 6v6 and up environment with incredibly claustrophobic encounters and bad one sided spawns.

I can see your logic in the claustrophoic environments but on big maps I see no problem with it

stephen08

Just thought of another possible change, incorporate the GAF logo as the dot on the i. Like so:

BelieveBungie-GAF.jpg

EDIT: Evade can be really annoying/cheap but I love being able to get away from Reach's grenades. But at that point it's basically a flaw countering another flaw.

feel

Design a Bungie appreciation shirt guys! If it looks good I'll buy it too. Please stop thinking I mean to disrespect Bungie in my message of support for the newcomers.. where the f*** is that coming from? Will nobody be allowed to show appreciation for anything 343 does in the future without randomly putting in the post an equal amount of praise towards something Bungie did? That disrespect just wasn't there until you put it there yourselves. And I hate to think that some or even most of those that liked and showed intention of buying, will now not buy the shirt just because of this.

OT:
Heads up xbla fans, you can buy all of the summer of arcade games right now from the online Microsoft Store
http://i51.tinypic.com/34nqp20.jpg[IMG]
These three games are FANTASTIC! :O Unbelievably good lineup this year

also bought fruit ninja but it's not up in the servers yet so I just have a useless xbl code for now[/s]
[B]sorry, just realized microsoft took them down from the store already, my bad[/B]

[QUOTE=Devolution][img]http://i.imgur.com/Klrs6.png

For the person who wanted blue tones in the logo.[/QUOTE]
2meu0cw.jpg

edit-

On the shirt store availability:
EviLore said:
I'm aiming for this weekend. Time for the test run shirts to come in the mail, for people to finish up their designs for the contest, and for me to organize the storefront for the tons of different designs that are going to be available.

v
stephen08 said:
EDIT: I just checked Game Marketplace via PC and 360 and couldn't find them. Is it some other store? What region are you in?
they removed the games from there already, they were up by mistake and were removed a bit later, I didn't realize this before posting, sorry for wasting your time

this is the thread talking about it http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438654

stephen08

Letters said:
Design a Bungie appreciation shirt guys! If it looks good I'll buy it too. Please stop thinking I mean to disrespect Bungie in my message of support for the newcomers.. where the f*** is that coming from? Will nobody be allowed to show appreciation for anything 343 does in the future without randomly putting in the post an equal amount of praise towards something Bungie did? That disrespect just wasn't there until you put it there yourselves.
I wasn't saying you put it there to do that (my initial post on the matter was lost on the last page) I was just saying this is a way to clear this misunderstanding up.

EDIT: I just checked Game Marketplace via PC and 360 and couldn't find them. Is it some other store? What region are you in?

Karl2177

Devolution said:
Klrs6.png

For the person who wanted blue tones in the logo.
Damn it people, quit posting awesome shirts. I want to buy all of them so far in this thread plus a SC2GAF shirt. I'm gonna be poor...

senador

Banned
Devolution said:
Does this work? I did the first 80 posters going back through the thread. If you want on, tell me, if you want off, tell me that too.

Between this and your shirts you are tearing it up lady. :) Thanks!

Choosing a shirt is going to be difficult now, but in a good way.

EDIT: Started adding a few names from that list. Its kind of a pain to request multiple people at one sitting. Hopefully some customs come up soon or something to meet some of you.

stephen08

Devolution said:
Does this work? I did the first 80 posters going back through the thread. If you want on, tell me, if you want off, tell me that too.

For some reason my GT showed up as "stephen08" when really it's "stephen087". Not sure why there's a discrepancy but I'm changing it in my profile settings if you want to update it.

Tunavi

Banned
If evade were a woman, I would take her out to a nice dinner and never call her back.

I wouldn't even go out to dinner with jetpack or camo.

1qXzn.png

Trasher/Kwatz, I can't wait to rock this shit.

senador

Banned
O D I N said:
Agreed!

Here's mine in case people missed it:

Bad Wolf ODIN

>_>

Anyway, I found a few clips I wanted to share. I think Dax would give his approval.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21506005&player=Bad Wolf ODIN

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21505470&player=Bad Wolf ODIN

These were done back in March. At the time, it was 3 (me and two friends) v 5. I felt like a champ with how well I rocked the ProPipe.

No need to render, but if anyone would like to, feel free.

I couldn't resist thumper video so I rendered. Nice work. :)

MrBig

Letters said:
Man, I even want a bunch of shirts from sub-communities I barely knew existed. It's that bad.
Yes, it's the first time I've seen much art produced by gaffers outside of the art thread :)

PNut

Banned
I need to apologize to the guys that's been cleansing kids in TO and SS. Been playing nothing but Arena last couple months with half a team or bad randoms. Sorry.

Last few nights I decided to play TS with a full group. Jesus 99% of the Halo MM population think AL and inviz will save them. It's just too funny. Keep up the good work.

stephen08 said:
For some reason my GT showed up as "stephen08" when really it's "stephen087". Not sure why there's a discrepancy but I'm changing it in my profile settings if you want to update it.

Changing that right now.

Nutter

Devolution said:

My name is not on that list!

Also I have been using Evade a lot these days and it is oh so powerful in the right hands.
I don't think I have had many people beat me to the rockets when spawned as Blue.

Nutter said:
My name is not on that list!

Also I have been using Evade a lot these days and it is oh so powerful in the right hands.
I don't think I have had many people beat me to the rockets when spawned as Blue.

Oh poo. Be around more jerk, I knew I'd forget folks.

leonfaria04 said:
I got 5 codes for "The Maw" on XBLA... i wanted to give them in halogaf cause this is my main thread...

First 5 to quote this message will get the code in a PM

Hey I wasnt sure if you had handed out all 5 codes, worth a shot though!

If anyone else wants it send it to them though. I only have a passing interest in the game, im sure others are a lot more interested.

Strange news about the Bungie guys, im going to have to read more about it after work.

Booties

Banned
Had a dream I was playing basketball. Dove at some BK to block a pass. Woke up with my arms through the blinds in my window. Who wants to play some early morning halo?

Tha Robbertster said:
When is the Bulletin normally up? I thought it would be online by now.
Nope. It is coming on Wednesday. (Or Thursday night for us european)

Abut the t-shirts. I like MrBig's, Letters and Devolutions designs and a lot of other gaf's shirt designs are awesome.

Who wants to do the Endure ODST run today?

Tawpgun

Booties said:
Had a dream I was playing basketball. Dove at some BK to block a pass. Woke up with my arms through the blinds in my window. Who wants to play some early morning halo?
Nice segway there.

Letters said:
someone noticed a dirty joke I tried to slip in there and I had to remove it (promised myself I would if someone noticed before submitting it).
Compare this with yesterday's preview and it should be easy to notice.
There might be some cleaner and harder to notice "easter eggs" left.
Clever, annoyed I hadn't noticed it.

Devo's shirt got much better. The sad thing about there being so many awesome t-shirts is having a "NeoGAF T-Shirt Drawer".

Zeouterlimits said:
Clever, annoyed I hadn't noticed it.

Devo's shirt got much better. The sad thing about there being so many awesome t-shirts is having a "NeoGAF T-Shirt Drawer".
Like I said I will definitely get every HaloGAF t-shirt. HaloGAF is my main GAF community, and I like every t-shirt design. The real problem will be: The normal NeoGAF t-shirt, there are a lot of awesome shirts I want to have, but if I bought every t-shirt I like, I would be only wearing NeoGAF t-shirts.
Every HaloGAF shirts get in, right? Or does only one Subcommunity Shirt appear in the GAFstore?

I know I'm kind of late to ask but if anyone has some spare 48 hour codes they want to give away, I'll gladly take 'em of your hands. (Professor Portal achievement in Portal 2).

Tawpgun

I love devo's shirt, but the rough painted Halo and the clean GAF symbol kind of look off. Is there anyway to make a cleaner, vectorized halo ring?

Sampler II

Neo Member
Dax01 said:
I know I'm kind of late to ask but if anyone has some spare 48 hour codes they want to give away, I'll gladly take 'em of your hands. (Professor Portal achievement in Portal 2).

If you need someone to play with, send me a friend request. I haven't played portal 2 co-op at all. GT is the same as my forum name.

Dax01 said:
Can I hug you in Portal 2?

PooBone

-Yeti said:
Just played BTB for the first time in a while, and I got the worst teammates. I think there were 2 idlers, a guy jetpacking up and down in the same spot, and just generally bad teammates. They literally watched as the enemy team grabbed our flag three times in a row.

BTB never again.
I played Invasion recently and was the only player on my team capable of anything it seemed like. I kept killing everyone coming into the first capture zone alone and my teammates were like "how's he doing that."

So frustrating. Felt like 1v6. I really need more friends that play Halo.

Ruze789

Went back to OT1, Post #3 for the Halogaf tag info:

Meus Renaissance said:
Player List

GAF gamertag is Reach GAF. All Friend Requests will be approved within 24 hours. If you're too late and Reach GAF's list is full, then add Reach GAF 2. Do this ONLY if there are no more spaces on Reach GAF.

There's also a link to the old spreadsheet in that post with everyone who had entered info into the Reach Player List.

Top Bottom