• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

kylej

Banned
I know, his death was pretty funny.

You look like Panda Bear.

Panda_Bear_Hopscotch_9-10-10.JPG

heckfu

Banned
I present to you half-Beardfu.

It's all interactive and junk! Go on, just cover up half the photo to see hippie Heckfu and new and improved professional Heckfu.

FyreWulff

ATTN 343: Halo 2 Vista is no longer playable online. Quickmatch and the server browser do not work and you cannot join anyone's game, even if they invite you. This was first brought up by Nikko on HBO. According to posts on Waypoint it's been down since yesterday.

qrNdo.jpg

Fixurshit plz

Karl2177

ATTN 343: Halo 2 Vista is no longer playable online. Quickmatch and the server browser do not work and you cannot join anyone's game, even if they invite you. This was first brought up by Nikko on HBO. According to posts on Waypoint it's been down since yesterday.

qrNdo.jpg

Fixurshit plz

Sadly, 343i will probably acknowledge it the same way Bungie did.

I wish they'd just add ranks and make it free to download and play. Then maybe people would play the game lol. I feel a bunch of people have it but theres no reason to get on because noone else is on.

wwm0nkey

qrNdo.jpg

Fixurshit plz

Yeah this needs to be fixed and so does KB+M and custom resolution needs to be in too

Top Bottom