• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars 2 |OT| Warranty For Suckers

a001a03a1-1.jpg

Great OT. Cannot wait for tonight. ALL UNITS!!!!!

pitchfork

Atriox looks like such a badass! always have a soft spot for the villains

Really hope he survives (no spoilers or hints though, for those 'in the know')

Zenner

The Xbox Play Anywhere - that means if I buy Halo Wars on my console, I also get a sync-able copy on my Windows 10 desktop, right? Is it also cross-play, where the multi-player PC and console players are in the same pool?

m23

The Xbox Play Anywhere - that means if I buy Halo Wars on my console, I also get a sync-able copy on my Windows 10 desktop, right? Is it also cross-play, where the multi-player PC and console players are in the same pool?

No cross play.

RoKKeR

Yes to the first part, not to the second.

Spitz

Nice OT

The game just unlocked for me and the Achievements are not online. Great Job once again Microsoft.

Unity2012

Great job on the OT. Excellent.

Congrats to Creative Assembly and 343i for giving us a second solid entry of one of my favorite games.

"Cross-play" can mean different things but in this case it just means that "saves/profiles/achievements" are synced across Windows 10/Xbox One but there is no PC/Console co-op or versus play in this title.

Nice OT. Excited to play through the campaign, but not sure I'll be spending a lot of time in multiplayer with Zelda around the corner.

Edit: CALLING ALL UNITS

B00TE

Oh man, this has 3v3? Kept thinking it was only up to 2v2. My brother and I got this for our dad but we may have to pick up copies ourselves now lol.

Nice OT!

F34R

Microsoft will send you a game code/key to redeem. I got mine three days after ordering the Ultimate Edition but it says you'll get it 7-10 days after purchase.

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition back in December.. physical copy though.. is that why I haven't received a code?

edit:
just read through the order again lol. It says the code is in the box.

Ade

Cheers for the HaloGAF mention.

Hmmm, the launch stream starts the same time the game unlocks in the UK, slightly poor planning there as obviously playing the game beats watching a hype stream.

m23

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition back in December.. physical copy though.. is that why I haven't received a code?

You'll get a code in the box for Halo Wars DE if you pre ordered physical ultimate edition.

F34R

You'll get a code in the box for Halo Wars DE if you pre ordered physical ultimate edition.

Just edited my post. I was reading the order info and saw it. Must have glossed over the order info when I placed it. Thanks for the reply.

Fuchsdh

Well, not going to finish Halo Wars DE in time for HW2 (course, I already beat the original.) Still got Legendary and 30+ skirmish wins remaining.

Excellent OP, looking forward to getting stomped horribly in multiplayer as I haven't played since the first beta.

Nabbed my preorder, can't wait! The last RTS I actually enjoyed was Warcraft 3, but my love of all things Halo has me pretty psyched.

Top Bottom