• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF MCC LAN Parties & Online Customs | A place to ask Johnny to come over & play

gAg CruSh3r

I know here in Idaho (Eastern Idaho) we will doing a LAN for midnight launch. If anyone around the eastern Idaho area is interested PM me. You can put me down OP for it.

EIL (Eastern Idaho LANS) will doing a midnight launch LAN in Idaho Falls. You can follow us on Twitter for a live stream of our LAN too. @EasternidahoLAN

I need a consensus on whether it is worth it to keep the LAN section in this. We can just convert this thread to an online customs lobbies dedicated thread, and if so I'll edit post 2 to show 4-hour time slots/days of the week so that people can state which days/time slots they are usually available for customs.

I've also taken the liberty of scheduling a customs night for the Friday night after launch, on Nov 14th, if anyone would like to join me for some shenanigans.

naeS

I need a consensus on whether it is worth it to keep the LAN section in this. We can just convert this thread to an online customs lobbies dedicated thread, and if so I'll edit post 2 to show 4-hour time slots/days of the week so that people can state which days/time slots they are usually available for customs.

I've also taken the liberty of scheduling a customs night for the Friday night after launch, on Nov 14th, if anyone would like to join me for some shenanigans.

I would still love to do some lans, maybe as we get closer to launch more people will be interested. Thread kind of fell off.

And I'm down for the 14th.

SegaShack

Well we all know that MCC's match making is nothing less than garbage. However, when a player makes a custom match and invites people on their friends list into the roster it works quite well and you can play match after match.

On Tuesday I had the pleasure of playing with a number of Gaffers for 2 hours or so of uninterrupted matches. The purpose of this thread is to help all of our fellow gaffers out so we can play Halo online, the way it was meant to be played.

A number of members have been posting their GT's in the OT in hopes of doing custom matches, but I feel it would serve people better to have a dedicated thread like this.

Make a post that includes:

1) Your Xbox Live GT
2) Modes you play (if any preference)
3) Time frame you usually play (rough estimate) and your Time Zone

Add people that like the same modes you do and play at similar times. MCC will tell you which of your XBL friends are in the game and will allow you to invite them or join them from the roster (hit X on any of the menus). It's the games own roster and not a Party, so no awkward voice chat required.

Please note, don't post anything about players needing a certain level of experience to join you, this is all about having fun and playing together.

Lets get playing!

Welfare

Welfare Queen I
Any modes
9AM-3PM, 7PM-12AM

hi frankie

Also, if you see me on Netflix/Youtube, don't bother inviting me. That's my bro using the box.

mshlive

2 UK Players
Looking for Customs on competitive settings (MLG/Halo Championship Series)

GT: Expozee

Message me!

Evo X

Great idea.

Gamertag is WRC Evo X
I'll play anything, but prefer objective gametypes
Usually come on after 6PM CST. More flexible on the weekends.

My gamertag is MasterYoshi

Totally down for customs as long as nobody wants to play Halo 4.

I'm dreaming of 8v8 Blood Gulch/Sidewinder CTF. DREEAAAMIIING

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
There's already a thread for this. I don't wanna dig it up, but it's there. I'm cool with a new one being made -- makes no difference to me!

Will be adding a bunch of you. I will add anyone who adds me.

1. Quote to see gamertag

2. I enjoy it all, Halo 1 through 4 (yes, 4 too!). But my favorites will be big team battles on Halo 1 and H2A. Also 2 flag CTF. Can't go wrong with Team Slayer.

3. 7-9pm PST, random times on Sundays

prefered game is CE though

My man.

Frankie.
Team Slayer
8pm pst

Runs.

Added you. Want the chance to kick Mister Chief's ass one of these days.
I'm going to get my ass kicked by Mister Chief.

I'm dreaming of 8v8 Blood Gulch/Sidewinder CTF. DREEAAAMIIING

Sweet jesus that's my dream too. Unlimited time limit, just play until score or we get tired of it.

Omni

randomrosso93
Don't really care
And I'm on all over. (benefits of being on holidays. I've got no schedule)

Please if you add me, send me a message explaining who you are. I don't 'accept' people who just follow me for no reason.

GraceflAnger
Team Slayer, CTF Single or multi flag, single bomb.
No real time frame I play. Being a father I get in whenever I can.

Impala26

Woudn't this be better posted in the (slightly slower moving) Community Section?

My $0.02... but great idea though. Between this and the HaloGAF thread, folks should hopefully be able to locate some customs now with only the slightest effort.

:)

Frankie.
Team Slayer
8pm pst

Runs.

Frankie...

LET US KILL YOU FOR CHEEVO!!!!

Frankie.
Team Slayer
8pm pst

Runs.

You know I have always looked down on people who use forums as their chance to rip on devs that are just doing their best to be a representative for their company but lord I am having to hold it in when I saw your post.

SERENITY NOW!

Being new to halo I would love to run some games to get better it would be nice to get a mixture of veteran and newer players so I can learn some tips to improve.

Plays:
Halo 2 &3. I prefer Slayer and team slayer as well but I am open to play other gametypes.

GT: FadedRevolution

I can definitely get some games in at any time on Thursday and Friday. All other days I can get on anytime after 12 cst depending on school work and how family things work out.

SegaShack

There's already a thread for this. I don't wanna dig it up, but it's there. I'm cool with a new one being made -- makes no difference to me!
I did a search for all threads with Halo in the title before posting this and didn't find anything similar. Do you have a link? Thanks.

OrangeOak

1) SteelOak
2) Team Slayer,Capture the Flag,BTB
3) Europe.I play almost everyday in late hours

My english is poor so communication is a problem(especially now since my mic is broken) but I would really like to play because right now I can't find any matches :(

Enordash

1) Wackbot
2) Slayer mostly, but it's whatever
3) I'm in CST, I'll be playing in the evenings starting this weekend

JimiNutz

Banned
NutJobJim
I'll play any modes as relatively inexperienced wither Halo (but prefer Halo 2 and Halo 3 so far)
Im in the UK and will play 8-10pm GMT (got the next 5 days off work though so will be on loads)

Im not that great at the game but am eager to play!

Top Bottom