• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF MCC LAN Parties & Online Customs | A place to ask Johnny to come over & play

//ARCANUM

1) paulgandersman
2) Team Slayer preferred (but I'll do whatever) prefer 2, CE, 3 in that order
3) After 11pm CST for sure

Obscured

Frankie.
Team Slayer
8pm pst

Runs.

I added you yesterday, but I don't think you recipricated.

Mouroutaru
Play everything, but mostly been doing Team Slayer
Usually after 10 MST, but sometimes can get to it in the middle of the day.

Unless I'm already in a party I'll always accept invites.

Xbudz

gt: Xbudz LIVE

My name is John.
living in Victoria BC, Canada.
Unpredictable when I'll be on, but I'd love to have some games with you guys!

anybody wanna run some customs now? I suck at halo but I want to get better but can't due to not getting any games right now. I prefer Team slayer/FFA but I'm willing to play any type right now. I mostly play Halo 2/2a/3

GT: FadedRevolution

Crowza

Gamertag: Crowza
Time zone: EST

Down for anything... But I love CTF on Halo CE via Blood Gulch or Sidewinder.

GT: thoseAREmySHOES

I'll play anything. I'm definitely more for fun than competition though, so keep that in mind if you are trying to fill an MLG gametype lobby :p

I usually hop on about 6pm CST on weekends.

VRMN

VRMaster
Any mode, prefer objective type games, but definitely up for Slayer and Team Slayer
Evenings MST, weekends

Yes, I made a thread just for Gaf Customs, join us!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=932509&page=100000#footer

Thread's been up a long time. Wanted to get a customs game going basically right now that I tried to plan ages ago but only one person expressed interest for tonight's, and people mostly ignored the thread.

Halo: MCC Online Customs and LAN Party Thread

Merge threads??

Is anyone playing customs right now that I can join? Think I see Stinkles online but dunno if he's in customs.

Edit: Also reposting this -

Full achievement walkthrough is now published on TrueAchievements.com

Halo:TheMasterChiefCollection Walkthrough

Still tweaking a few bits here and there, and obviously the LASO page is incomplete (for now). But overall it's 99% complete other than me remaking some of the videos in a more uniform format.

woodland

1) Liam Used Flail
2) Any modes, mostly like objective though. Always down for hardcore or BTB too.
3) Probably Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun from 7-12pm EST

Love to get some people added to play customs when matchmakings borked^^. Hated H4 and haven't played much for about 4-5 years so still getting back into the swing of things.

SegaShack

I'll be going on in half an hour or so if anyone wants to play.

Thread's been up a long time. Wanted to get a customs game going basically right now that I tried to plan ages ago but only one person expressed interest for tonight's, and people mostly ignored the thread.

Halo: MCC Online Customs and LAN Party Thread

Merge threads??

Is anyone playing customs right now that I can join? Think I see Stinkles online but dunno if he's in customs.

Edit: Also reposting this -

I will ask a mod to merge.

Top Bottom