• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hardcore Gaming 101's Games of the Year

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
We mostly did this for kicks, so

1278043844589.jpg

Why does he speak like Yoda?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sometimes I wonder how confined the DA2 hate is to GAF. Many people I know outside of the internet who played it really enjoyed it.

cj_iwakura

Sometimes I wonder how confined the DA2 hate is to GAF. Many people I know outside of the internet who played it really enjoyed it.

Some of RPGFan's staff loved it.

So I really think this is a NeoGAF thing.

I never played the full game, so I can't say.

Lothars

So I really think this is a NeoGAF thing.

I never played the full game, so I can't say.

I think it's that DA2 is very decisive game some love it others hate it but I think it all stems from a vocal group of posters to bash everything bioware related.

Have some seriously not heard of HG101? Site is a treasure trove of info on cool games. The series breakdowns are especially fantastic.

Eusis

Admittedly picking it for a top 5 within a specific pool of games is a lot easier to rationalize than Game of the Year among all choices. Not that I'm saying the choice is wrong of course, but I'd be curious to read the rationale (if there is one), especially given the runner up choices. Guess I have to wait for the link to work again or something first.

Top Bottom