• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haruki Murakami to start an advice column.

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I can't tell if that's a troll or not, bravo.

Sometimes I wonder if he is a Tommy Wiseau style character who just doesn't really understand what's going on and accidentally stumbles into profundity.

Thanks for linking that translation blog, the answers are delightfully unhelpful.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"I am a pleasant but average salaryman and I like girls with perfect ears. However I never excelled at school or sports like my best friend. How can I did myself of the troubling specter who has taken roost in the tree across the alleyway behind my house?"

Sometimes I wonder if he is a Tommy Wiseau style character who just doesn't really understand what's going on and accidentally stumbles into profundity.

Thanks for linking that translation blog, the answers are delightfully unhelpful.

Indeed! Most delightfully! ^____^

Aaa so cute XD

Cerity

I feel like whenever someone loves me, I can’t love them back, and I only ever fall for people who have no interest in me. So I’m starting to think that reciprocal love must be a miracle.

(Hanapi, Female, 29, Company Employee)

That’s quite unfortunate. Maybe it’s some kind of genetic predisposition. Personally, I’m doing quite well in that area. Sorry.

Haruki Murakami

Ice cold Murakami. This blog is great.

StMeph

Not sure how old of a thread bump becomes a problem, but it's unimportant enough for a new thread.

For Murakami-ists, there's a new short story up on The New Yorker: "Kino".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom