• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has gaf been jumping on google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
acksman said:
z3lgo.png

2qx43fs.png

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
You want to laugh?

Type any important person's name, followed with the letter J.

Conspiracy theorists think EVERYONE MIGHT BE A JEW, EVEN GEORGE BUSH!

Go ahead, do it.

25u1fr6.jpg

5jsd41.jpg

WHY OF COURSE!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Again!

2ezqnbr.jpg

2usztdl.jpg

:lol

Edit: HAHAHAHAHA:

23ldser.jpg

Why would anyone ask if Superman is Jewish... seriously, why??

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
2vb4d90.jpg

Chinchilla?? :lol

edit: holy crap the search has a built-in calculator! enter something like "# x #" and it'll give ya the results of like any crazy equation o_O!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Sharp

All this proves to me is that Google probably has enough data to answer pretty much all the meaningful sociological questions of our time. Get on it, Google.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Lindsay said:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vb4d90.jpg[/MG]

Chinchilla?? :lol

edit: holy crap[B] the search has a built-in calculator![/B] enter something like "# x #" and it'll give ya the results of like any crazy equation O.o![/QUOTE]

wow talk about late.
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/11ih7yf.jpg
it's been there for a while now.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
shadowcomplex said:
wow talk about late.
11ih7yf.jpg

it's been there for a while now.

>.<

I knew about that one I just didn't know it applied to the word search! Ya don't got to hit search or anything!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
QUt5E.png

:lol :lol :lol Poop jokes.

dabig2

Lindsay said:
edit: holy crap the search has a built-in calculator! enter something like "# x #" and it'll give ya the results of like any crazy equation o_O!

Been using that for years when I'm too lazy to grab a calculator or open calc app on computer. It also does conversions of basically everything as well, which I use quite often:

ex: 14567 minutes to hours, 192 meters to feet, 90 mph to km/h, etc.

Slavik81

Lindsay said:
At really basic conversions and math, it's better than Wolfram Alpha.
google.png

industrian said:
Why do people say "poop?" It's such a juvenile word.
Because Google probably filters out all the harsher ways of saying the same thing.

grumble

shadowcomplex said:
:lol :lol :lol @ Canadians in igloos

A while ago, something I'd occasionally do on the net would be to go onto a forum that was dominated by teenagers from the American South, then I'd tell them I was Canadian and convince them I lived in an igloo, had my own herd of sled dogs, and only saw the sun six months a year. It worked every single time. I'd also do stuff like tell them that we are all trained in wilderness survival in school and the government could ask us to lumberjack trees at any time.

It was awesome. Nothing like preying on the extremely ignorant.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Lindsay said:

People didn't know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom