• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They pretty much confirmed that Gadgetzan Auctioneer is a card that will rotate out at some point in the future when they have more skill testing cards like that.

In my experience, as renodecks are my favorites of this meta, is that I try to draw a lot to out-value my control opponent, I usually end up in a very comfortable position between kazakus potions and removal for an eventual Dirty Rat + Bran/Doomsayer/MC Tech
Yeah but what cards are you playing to actually apply some damage? If you're in fatigue and I still have 10 cards left on top of 30+ armor, how do you get out of that situation?

Edit: 10 cards is a lot, so I'll say 6, which is about the average

Dahbomb

Blizzard considering PTR for nerfs/balance changes. Not for new content though.

IM PANICKIN' NOW!!!!
Rogue had many failed archetype experiments: Pirate, Coins Deathrattle, Stealth... whats one more
Seems like they are just doubling down on those failed archetypes.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Blizzard considering PTR for nerfs/balance changes. Not for new content though.

Seems like they are just doubling down on those failed archetypes.

Hey, look what happened when they doubled down on concepts like Paladin Secrets, Overload, Pirates, Murlocs, Dragons...

Dahbomb

Hey, look what happened when they doubled down on concepts like Paladin Secrets, Overload, Pirates, Murlocs, Dragons...
We got brain dead curve decks? So they want Rogue to become a boring curve deck like everyone else?

It's not hard to make a class archetype good... it's hard to make it interesting, unique and skill intensive.

squidyj

my two losses on this arena run

paladin opponent plays netherspite historian on 2 to discover a dragon, I pull ahead most of the game until he drops tirion which gets him back in it, I get ahead again and he drops a 13/13 deathwing he had discovered and buffed, great. I set up lethal on my side of the board because he has 1 spare part in hand from a mech yeti and deathwing + ashbringer still has him 4 short of lethal.
he topdecks seal of champions and the spare part was whirling blades giving him lethal.

Hunter Opponent coins ram wrangler into gahzrilla. I have no poly in hand but 2 in deck. next turn he double arcane shots his gahz for lethal :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Mike Donais hatin' on my boy Antique Healbot smh
(I get his point tho)

So friggin' hyped for HS!

Arena blog changes coming this week.
* Kripparian intensifies *

Deathrattle Rogue is funsies

wiibomb

I don't even know how PTR would work for HS since they are not testing new content with it, I mean, testing nerfs? that's it?

yeah I wouldn't say it won't work, in HS in particular it just takes one or two good cards to make an archetype really insane.

Yeah but what cards are you playing to actually apply some damage? If you're in fatigue and I still have 10 cards left on top of 30+ armor, how do you get out of that situation?

Edit: 10 cards is a lot, so I'll say 6, which is about the average

I just try to make a huge presence on board, and that usually ends up making the control opponent to waste too much resources dealing with the minions, it is actually really fun because I have to think wisely about which minions I'm ok of being disposed and which ones I should be saving.

for example I love saving Brann+Kazakus+Manic Soulcaster for huge value. I just don't throw them alone if I know I'm facing a control warrior

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
We got brain dead curve decks? So they want Rogue to become a boring curve deck like everyone else?

It's not hard to make a class archetype good... it's hard to make it interesting, unique and skill intensive.

Rogue Minion
3 mana 3/4 Stealth

Other Rogue Minion
1 mana 3/1 Stealth

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Reverse order summary. It's a bit messy, but I'm busy for a bit, so I can't fix the formatting: https://www.reddit.com/live/yh93a5tpkrhc

Reddit said:
16 minutes ago: That's all! Q&A over. /u/deviouskat89
  • 16 minutes ago: Really excited about the content we have for this year. Arena blog coming out this week discussing changes SOONtm. /u/deviouskat89
  • 17 minutes ago: Been lacking on small quality of life stuff. Focusing more on that this year instead of big monolithic stuff. /u/deviouskat89
  • 17 minutes ago: Talking about how we communicate as a big team, team 5 is over 70 people. Also working on how we communicate with the community with Q&As like this. Announcements will still happen when we're ready, so we don't always have new stuff to say. Changing the type of communication that we do. /u/deviouskat89
  • 19 minutes ago: A: healing is really important, and armor. we don't really want healing in neutral, like healbot was being used in every class. we want powerful healing cards, but want them to be class specific. you'll see more of those in the future /u/deviouskat89
  • 21 minutes ago: Q: reno jackson? /u/deviouskat89
  • 21 minutes ago: A: basic bad cards being bad we have a different philopshy. brode has youtube videos on that subject! /u/deviouskat89
  • 22 minutes ago: A: that's mostly about classic cards. it doesn't seem to have much upside. we'd rather release new cards that will be good for a few years. some cards are meant to be bad, like majordomo. some cards won't always be bad, like pally secrets used to suck and then became strong. value of your collection changes when new cards come out /u/deviouskat89
  • 25 minutes ago: Q: buffing cards? /u/deviouskat89
  • 25 minutes ago: A: testing balance changes might work, instead of new content /u/deviouskat89
  • 26 minutes ago: A: ptr makes content stale faster /u/deviouskat89
  • 27 minutes ago: A: if we think a card supports an interesting archetype we'll push it to be a little bit stronger /u/deviouskat89
  • 27 minutes ago: A: initial design, process takes several months, as we go along and learn more and get feedback from community for instance 1 drops, we start paying more attention to them and keep iterating on that. we play a lot of games and no way to know for sure how powerful it will be. it often takes the community weeks to find the most powerful version of a deck. we try to aim for 8/10 and figure we'll miss by +/- 1 /u/deviouskat89
  • 28 minutes ago: Q: insights on how testing process works on new content? ptr? /u/deviouskat89
  • 29 minutes ago: A: hopefully it will be more interactive without conceal, we can make changes at any time if we're willing to do that. we're also keeping an eye on druid /u/deviouskat89
  • 30 minutes ago: A: auctioneer was our closest to get moved to hall of fame. we didn't choose right now because it's a skill testing card, separates players who don't know how to use it, those small decisions of how to use it have a big impact on the game. keep it around for another year, conceal will change it a lot /u/deviouskat89
  • 31 minutes ago: A: we have some good ideas. rogue players like their bag of tricks, we're experimenting with deathrattle and stealth. tricks are still their identity going forward but pick pocket-type cards are something we're looking at too /u/deviouskat89
  • 32 minutes ago: Q: rogue class identity? stealth and combo nerfed /u/deviouskat89
  • 33 minutes ago: *make an exciting set /u/deviouskat89
  • 33 minutes ago: A: important to make an exciting deck, take some risks, and nerf later, instead of going conservative at the start /u/deviouskat89
  • 33 minutes ago: A: yes discussed lots of cards. one way to do that is rotation to hall of fame. other cards rotating wild soon weren't good targets for nerfs. there's more candidates. we picked cards that are sticking around for another year /u/deviouskat89
  • 34 minutes ago: Q: thinking of nerfing other cards besides small time buccaneer and spirit claws? /u/deviouskat89
  • 35 minutes ago: A: will also allow people to play fun decks against higher ranks /u/deviouskat89
  • 35 minutes ago: A: matchmaking is really poor at low end of the ladder, especially at 20. everyone with less than 50% win rate gets stuck down there and it's not a good representation of what the rank means. we also have issues at higher end of the ladder like # of players at legend. worried about having too many at legend so we're also looking at other solutions there. talking about it currently, it's a big focus /u/deviouskat89
  • 38 minutes ago: Q: ranked floors? /u/deviouskat89
  • 38 minutes ago: A: PO isn't the problem on it's own, but leeroy+faceless and other cards add on to that issue /u/deviouskat89
  • 39 minutes ago: Q: power overwhelming? /u/deviouskat89
  • 40 minutes ago: A: example stat: wild top 3 classes played were not the number 1 win-rate classes /u/deviouskat89
  • 40 minutes ago: A: statistically there are high-performing decks that aren't being played a lot, over time experimenting crops up as decks get publicized. we see early when decks are on the rise. community has missed a few according to the data /u/deviouskat89
  • 41 minutes ago: A: right now that role is being filled by the community, guide posts, etc. we don't necessarily need to do that, but we still need to work on deck recipes /u/deviouskat89
  • 42 minutes ago: Q: advanced deck recipes? are there decks the community hasn't discovered? /u/deviouskat89
  • 42 minutes ago: A: it's going to be significantly different this year and really healthy to have 2 different metas /u/deviouskat89
  • 43 minutes ago: A: heroic wild brawl for example, and wild tournaments, but that isn't enough yet /u/deviouskat89
  • 43 minutes ago: A: a lot of the changes are really exciting, but some players feel negative about rotation because they don't feel we're supporting wild enough. we've failed to support it before, talking about how to do better going forward /u/deviouskat89
  • 44 minutes ago: Q: what community reaction did you expect to mammoth? /u/deviouskat89
  • 45 minutes ago:
  • Q: Combo decks getting some love?
  • A: Important to have lots of different decks. Emperor Thaurissan for example enabled a lot of different combo decks. Some are OTK, which we shy away from. Ideally, it does a lot of tricky stuff, maybe getting a big card advantage which is healthier, takes a couple turns to set up. We'd like to design into that. /u/deviouskat89
  • 47 minutes ago: Q: How do you measure interactivity vs. combo decks? /u/deviouskat89
  • 47 minutes ago: A: Yes, we want it to be enjoyed a lot more. We'll start posting season rankings on official blog soon. /u/deviouskat89
  • 47 minutes ago: Q: Wild rankings? /u/deviouskat89
  • 48 minutes ago: Decks are closer in balance right now to how they have been in other metas, but still getting a feeling of stale meta. Still deciding on pace of content releases to how it affects the feel. Want game experience to feel variant. Feels kinda samey right now but lots of potential approaches, like nerfing frequently. Not sure what is right yet. /u/deviouskat89
  • 50 minutes ago: Talking about the new xpacs, digital content is consumed really quickly. Netdecking happens so fast because of streamers, but occasionally new decks do pop up late in the season like aggro rogue at HCT. Keeping an eye on it. Overall they really want new date from these changes to keep meta from being stale. /u/deviouskat89
  • 51 minutes ago: A: good idea, saving announcement for later though /u/deviouskat89
  • 52 minutes ago: Q: old content for new players like naxx? /u/deviouskat89
  • 52 minutes ago: A: missions will be harder because specific cards aren't gated. they'll be much harder by default. if you can't beat them, too bad /u/deviouskat89
  • 53 minutes ago: A: no heroics this year, and first xpac will not have missions. 2nd xpac this year will have missions, goal is to make them more challenging overall /u/deviouskat89
  • 53 minutes ago: Q: adventures specifics. heroics? /u/deviouskat89
  • 54 minutes ago: A: adventures will be free. we think this will make the game more fun and have a bigger impact on the meta, allows us to explore mechanics, overall it was the right thing to do for the fun of the game. at the same time, it's important you can be f2p. increasing free packs like tavern brawl and adventures will give packs instead of cards now. we'll keep an eye on how many players can be competitive as f2p /u/deviouskat89
  • 56 minutes ago: Q: additional expansions per year making the game more expensive. more free cards to compensate? /u/deviouskat89
  • 56 minutes ago: A: this year competitive decks, like jade, reno, pirates are strong decks that weren't part of classic /u/deviouskat89
  • 57 minutes ago: A: we don't want freeze mage and miracle rogue to be the best competitive decks years from now, they belong in wild. we want rotation and fresh decks /u/deviouskat89
  • 58 minutes ago: A: lots of value of having basic/classic in the evergreen (standard) set. 6 most obvious choices for hall of fame this year. could be open to more cards next year. real value in the evergreen set but makes standard more challenging, which is why we had to make nerfs/hall of fame happen in the first place. we don't know yet - we'll have a whole year of date for next year's decisions. getting closer to the goal /u/deviouskat89
  • 59 minutes ago: Q: more hall of fame cards? collection permanence? /u/deviouskat89
  • 59 minutes ago: A: molten nerf was deserved, could possibly be changed for wild. blade flurry probably not /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Q: reverse molten nerf and move to hall of fame? blade flurry? /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago A: open to wild nerfs, but expectation is that they'll be more powerful by definition /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Q: how do you decide nerfs and what gets moved to hall of fame? wild balance? /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago A: mage will be missing a common for example, it's something we should be looking at. classic has other problems, it's both a powerful and important set for new players and for standard. for example, [[shatter]] might be a good card to move to classic /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Q: new classic cards to replace rotation? /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago A: played a lot, also mana cost /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Q: How did you determine Hall of Fame cards? /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago
  • Q: Dust refund for Hall of Fame, can you double dip and DE after?
  • A: Yes, but you shouldn't because wild will be way better. /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago
  • Q: Will hall of fame cards be obtainable from packs?
  • A: Wild only, not from packs, only crafting. /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago
  • Q: First question from forums: when will classic cards be rotated to hall of fame? When are nerfs?
  • A: Nerfs end of the month; hall of fame rotation with expansion release. /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Free packs for adventures that will be free releases to coincide with the expansions. /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Starting with a quick recap of the changes before we get to the questions. /u/deviouskat89
  • an hour ago Ben and Mike are welcoming us to the stream. /u/deviouskat89

Dahbomb

Rogue Minion
3 mana 3/4 Stealth

Other Rogue Minion
1 mana 3/1 Stealth
Nah man that's not broken enough.

2 mana 2/2 Stealth. Legendary. Summon from your deck when you play a Stealth minion.

1 mana 1/2 Stealth. Gain +2 attack when you have another Stealth minion.

Ambush: 3 mana spell. Your Stealth minions gain +2 attack this turn and are Stealthed at the end of the turn.

3 mana 4/3 Stealth. Battlecry: Your Stealth minion gains +3 attack and is stealthed again at the end of the turn.

Night Hunt. 3 mana spell. Draw two cards. If the cards drawn are Stealth minions then they cost -3 mana.

4 mana 5/4 Stealth. If you attack the enemy hero, then re-stealth and gain +1 health.

The tricks, the combos, the plays... the stealth.

ZealousD

2 mana 2/2 Stealth. Legendary. Summon from your deck when you play a Stealth minion

giphy.gif

Blizzard

Banned
Nah man that's not broken enough.

4 mana 5/4 Stealth. If you attack the enemy hero, then re-stealth and gain +1 health.
This is my favorite. What could even remove this? Stacked AOE spells? Random enemy destruction cards? Vanish (which just delays the problem)? Doombringer?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Hmmm so what are the top three wild decks and what is the deck with the highest winrate that's missing.

The cynic in me thinks aggro shaman is the highest winrate. That would probably be missing from the top three.

Pirate warrior is almost certainly top three.

ZealousD

Hmmm so what are the top three wild decks and what is the deck with the highest winrate that's missing.

The cynic in me thinks aggro shaman is the highest winrate. That would probably be missing from the top three.

Isn't Renolock totally nuts in Wild right now?

The statistic they gave doesn't really surprise me, because not everybody plays Wild to play the best deck.

Miletius

Renolock, Pirate Warrior (with Ship's Cannon) and... something else is probably what is beest in wild right now. Interestingly enough, secret paladin has all but died out in wild. I don't think it can keep up with pretty much any well tune deck with MSOG cards in them.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Renolock, Pirate Warrior (with Ship's Cannon) and... something else is probably what is beest in wild right now. Interestingly enough, secret paladin has all but died out in wild. I don't think it can keep up with pretty much any well tune deck with MSOG cards in them.

Pirate warrior is super popular and almost certainly top three popularity so it isn't the highest winrate deck.

Renolock is a possibility, because it's so expensive it might not be top three popularity and it's certainly effective.

Egg druid is possible for best winrate. It's like zoo on steroids now.

I think the wild thing is because not as many top players even bother focusing on wild, so the meta is not as exposed to the general player base.

That and vicious syndicate can't create a feedback loop in wild like they do in standard because of that lack of data.

I feel like a reno deck is too hard to pilot to be highest winrate deck.

Dahbomb

Shaman is still popular enough.

Top 3 played classes are probably Shaman, Warrior and maybe Warlock (people play Zoo there too). Highest winrate class might be Mage or even Hunter to be honest. Tempo Mage, Freeze Mage, Control Mage are still good in Wild. Aggro Hunter and Midrange Hunter has been a mainstay of Wild for quite some time.

At one time Priest and Paladin were in the top 3 classes. They are still good. Rogue probably still up there and Egg Druid as stated is kinda nuts. No class has a weak deck they can use in Wild because they have access to all their powerful cards. I think Druid is probably the class at the bottom in Wild.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Shaman is still popular enough.

Top 3 played classes are probably Shaman, Warrior and maybe Warlock (people play Zoo there too). Highest winrate class might be Mage or even Hunter to be honest. Tempo Mage, Freeze Mage, Control Mage are still good in Wild. Aggro Hunter and Midrange Hunter has been a mainstay of Wild for quite some time.

At one time Priest and Paladin were in the top 3 classes. They are still good. Rogue probably still up there and Egg Druid as stated is kinda nuts. No class has a weak deck they can use in Wild because they have access to all their powerful cards. I think Druid is probably the class at the bottom in Wild.

Yeah Aggro Hunter is freaking NUTS in Wild with Glaivezooka and the Pirates. ZealousD posted his a few pages back and it did some work for me this season. I have a more mid-rangey version that I used before and it was pretty good as well. N'Zoth is still a sizable presence in games that go to turn 10, but since aggro is so strong don't expect to make it there most of the time (Just like Standard in that way).

The stuff like Secret Paladin and Mech Mage that you would think are good are also good, but not nearly as good as stuff that incorporates the best newer cards AND the busted old stuff. But as said by others there is not so much exposure to the Wild meta so decks at the lower ranks tend to be unoptimized and consequently you can often do very well with any strong standard meta deck. The higher ranks of course will be much tougher if you don't do some work on your deck.

Dahbomb

You can still make a busted Secret Paladin deck with the Pirates package. You still have Muster for Battle and Coghammer plus Truesilver.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
You can still make a busted Secret Paladin deck with the Pirates package. You still have Muster for Battle and Coghammer plus Truesilver.

Oh no doubt. I was just saying the "traditional" lists for those decks aren't going to be top tier anymore without incorporating the busted new stuff. Clearly, Patches with Minibot, Coghammer and Muster is gonna be murder machine.

fertygo

I don't like about how they talking burst damage is bad, yeah its can contribute to how crazy aggro/tempo deck can be, but without burst damage good combo deck can't exist either.

I rather not seeing statpadded low mana minion but burst exist, so the aggro deck will just like old school face hunter..

Current aggro deck have both of burst and STAT padded minion, that's the problem now they think burst is bad but stat pad minion is ok.

Firebat is right, they only want us to play midrange curve deck, that's the goal.

I'm not worried if they control some of the burst coming into the game, in part because they have held back healing as well.

I don't buy that they want everyone to play midrange decks. I do buy that they want midrange to be viable. They also want combo to be viable too, except they want it to be more interactive. Once emperor is gone, we'll already see a lot of combo potential drop from standard. This is not necessarily a bad thing nor do I think it means combo is dead.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The unbound greed in wild annoys me more than the aggro i think.

Like seriously, nzoth secret pally running Ragnaros? What kind of garbage is that.

Dahbomb

The unbound greed in wild annoys me more than the aggro i think.

Like seriously, nzoth secret pally running Ragnaros? What kind of garbage is that.
That used to be a super standard deck list. Wild was slower than Standard due to the deathrattles kinda slowing the game down and Nzoth was in every deck. Ragnaros is just a scumbag finisher for Secret Paladin.

And the type of combos that Blizzard wants in the game are stuff like Patron Giants Warrior deck. They want people to get massive advantage through combos (either sheer value or on board presence/tempo), not kill you in one turn. I have been saying that since forever... what the community considers as combo is different from the type of combo that Blizzard wants.

Firebat is also incorrect in saying that Blizzard only wants Midrange curve decks based on those nerfs/rotations. Sylvanas/Ragnaros/Azure Drake are big inclusions in midrange/curve decks, they are the primary finishers of those kinds of decks. Those 3 cards have been playing in Midrange curve decks in HS since the dawn of Hearthstone and it's a good thing those are being moved out so that the midrange decks could play something other than those cards. Think back to stuff like Midrange Druid... that deck included all 3 of those cards in the deck.

Ya, pretty standard but I preferred running lightlord to improve some of the aggressive matchups like 8 mana CotW hunters.

NZoth made wild super slow and greedy for a couple months. Priest was the worst.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Ya, pretty standard but I preferred running lightlord to improve some of the aggressive matchups like 8 mana CotW hunters.

NZoth made wild super slow and greedy for a couple months. Priest was the worst.

I feel like nzoth priest was more of a grinder/delay deck than full on greed more often than not, though stalagg and feugen being in any deck is a sign of uncontrollable greed.

ZealousD

Let the greedy players be greedy man.

Let 'em use their quad gods, their Malchazaars and general fatties.

As long as it's not fatigue. Play as many big minions as you want, but if you're going to stop me from playing my cards you can probably just die in a fire and the world would be better off.

Dahbomb

You guys haven't seen my Fatigue Druid deck in Wild that uses one copy of Jade Idol and Justicar.

These greedy decks ain't got shit on that deck. 10-0 match up. So let them greed it up.

I feel like nzoth priest was more of a grinder/delay deck than full on greed more often than not, though stalagg and feugen being in any deck is a sign of uncontrollable greed.
Priest was the worst because it'd depend so much on your win cons to win with. Double Entomb and some even ran MC, different kind of greed.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Just played a dragon priest mirror where there was literally 14+ drakops played.

I lost. There were 8 on the board at the end of the game.

2/2 getting Anyfin from drakop today.

Pooya

•They want to move away from lots of burst damage in Standard.

but pirate warrior and weapons are fine, lol.

good luck beating some decks without burst damage. as if combo burst damage was the issue this year...

Dahbomb

The lack of talk about aggro in the Q&A was disappointing and it's not like people weren't asking questions, they certainly were.

Blizzard seems concerned that after every 3 months the meta gets stale (which is correct, they should be concerned and figuring out ways to solve that problem) but they don't seem to be concerned by the fact that a vast majority of metas end up with aggro decks getting polished/refined and then coming to the top.

There isn't a whole lot of interactivity going around when it comes to playing against aggro.

Pooya

•They're experimenting with Stealth, Deathrattle, and Tricks with Rogues going forward. Some Thievery too!

Stealth simply can not be good, they just removed conceal themselves because it feels bad. Now they want to add good stealth cards? Of course not. We already saw what they mean by that in gadgetzan cards. Terrible unplayble cards that don't make any sense in rogue. Who wants to play against a deck where like every other minion has stealth and you can't do anything with? It's just horrible design.

Deathrattle? this won't be a thing either, they're not printing any taunts or heals (and repeated here that they won't) so you just die to control decks even, it's already tried.

So what this means is that more trash class cards are incoming that won't be played beyond rank 20. Considering that new rogue hero is easiest one to get and everyone will have it, I guess they want the class to be the rank 20 popular pick to counter all thepriests in those ranks! lol.

Re: gadgetzan, they actually talked about it last year that how they like people use it, is to draw lots of minions with it and play them rather just kill the opponent. It was in IGN interview after old gods and Mike Donais even linked to a N'Zoth rogue deck by Orange that did just that. That's exactly what they're going to do and why Auctioneer isn't removed. Maybe that gets some support, it's a fun deck but yeah you just die before you can play your n'zoth and shadow step it...

Dahbomb

Stealth can be good...

But you don't WANT stealth to be good. It's like asking for a deck archetype based around Charge mechanic... LOL!

We all know conceal was removed because of auctioneer + conceal being too good. I don't think that means stealth is a bad mechanic overall but certainly having conceal around forever limits their ability to produce other cards that giving stealth to for a single round could be considered too good.

I don't think they just plan to rotate cards because they think the card is too good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom