• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavenly Sword cameo in the latest Heroes episode (UPDATE: new footage, post #754)

Woo-Fu

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
This game has a truly ethereal look to it. The art design matches the game's directorial vision matches the graphical design matches the title. It's perfect.

It'll be the first ps3 title that pulls it off(assuming none of the other games that come out before it manage it) and the 2nd next gen title that does so, imho. :D

Mmmkay

Y2Kevbug11 said:
and loop it like 2/3rds way through....*nariko drool*
I'm not entirely picturing what you mean, but this is what I came up with.
6241heaven.gif

So we have dudes going ga-ga over some chick stomping on some dude's nards, and now we have people going ga-ga over the same chick pumping up a bazooka. I don't know what conclusion could be drawn from all of this, but I'm fairly certain that it's nothing good.

Wes

venison crêpe
AltogetherAndrews said:
So we have dudes going ga-ga over some chick stomping on some dude's nards, and now we have people going ga-ga over the same chick pumping up a bazooka. I don't know what conclusion could be drawn from all of this, but I'm fairly certain that it's ALL GOOD.

Fixed.

Ryu1999

AltogetherAndrews said:
So we have dudes going ga-ga over some chick stomping on some dude's nards, and now we have people going ga-ga over the same chick pumping up a bazooka. I don't know what conclusion could be drawn from all of this, but I'm fairly certain that it's nothing good.

A bazooka you say?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
hukasmokincaterpillar said:
Talk about over the top, it actually looks like there's a mini shockwave right before impact (like from an asteroid). :lol
The kill count is funny to watch during that sequence too :)

neorej

ERMYGERD!
TTP said:
Fixed aspect ratio

Nariko-Piledriver-Death_fix.gif

That's just wrong on so many levels. Women should stop making them dickthreats.

But I love the amount of detail in this shot. For example take the thigh of Nariko, it's just lifelike...

Mesa like.

hukasmokincaterpillar said:
Talk about over the top, it actually looks like there's a mini shockwave right before impact (like from an asteroid). :lol
Actually you can see her doing a 360 with heavenly sword before landing, and it's probably the source of energy wave.

seattle6418 said:
not really the textures, but the animation combined with the art style make this game very impressive.

i´m glad it turn out to be this good.

i wonder how the games that nobody talks about are developing? (eight days...)

well, i forgot, i was talking about HS

eight days i think had a target trailer so out of reality that people didn´t even get hyped. that sick CG shown at last E3 was way more ambicious than killzone IMO. but probably this game will only be showed again in 2008...

as for 2 days to vegas, funny thing... the first pic that i saw for a ps3 game was from 2days to vegas...

looks good on pics, now i want to see that moving

luca_29_bg

please explain me one thing this level of detail is only present in cut scene

bscap003pf3.jpg

while in game the face lose something ?Is it or is just me ?

bscap027ew2.jpg

This is a thing that i hate with all my self (ff10 is horrible in some scene and in ff12 is less visibile but always present O___O )

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
face looks the same to me. just in different lighting. not to mention the second capture seems much worse quality.

Dante

luca_29_bg said:
please explain me one thing this level of detail is only present in cut scene

bscap003pf3.jpg

while in game the face lose something ?Is it or is just me ?

bscap027ew2.jpg

This is a thing that i hate with all my self (ff10 is horrible in some scene and in ff12 is less visibile but always present O___O )

Maybe due to absolutly horrible compression on that bottom pic.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
er.... in-game model hardly = cutscene model. There is clearly more detail in the latter.

But then again that 2nd pic is crap.

luca_29_bg

TTP said:
er.... in-game model hardly = cutscene model. There is clearly more detail in the latter.

Yeah i know but im curious about uncharted.For someone will be difference ?

Ryu1999

Captain Glanton said:
Am I the only one reading this thread, and thinking that Britney Spears's sister is the pretty version of Britney?

For the longest time, I thought that girl getting squirted WAS Britney from back in the day

Pimpwerx

luca_29_bg said:
but eyelash is missing or are compression and bad photo ?
Probably different models. Cutscenes can use higher resolution textures with more geometry b/c there's less overhead in a cutscene. But also b/c those high resolution textures becoming a mess of swimming pixels due to the number of samples. So in-game models generally have less detail than in cutscenes. How it'll always be. PEACE.

TTP said:

Err I'm not to sure from the pics I've seen I would disagree, it would be nice if DeanoC cleared it up.

Top Bottom