• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 Master Chief mod available on Nexus

Topher

Gold Member
45-1715229323-178567155.png

Topher

Gold Member
When are they instituting an official 40k Astartes mod (which should happen as the game lead is a massive Warhammer fan)?

That's a briliant idea. Cross over DLC with space marines against Necrons and Tyranids. My son would go nuts if they did that as he is a huge Helldiver 2 and W40k fan.

Need a mode that replaces robots with prometheans.

It is hilarious how Halo could have such game if 343 managed Halo IP properly. Pod launching on the rings, wars against prometheans, covenant and flood.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
That's a briliant idea. Cross over DLC with space marines against Necrons and Tyranids. My son would go nuts if they did that as he is a huge Helldiver 2 and W40k fan.

Instantly the best 40k game ever made.

And I know Helldivers 2 is mostly inspired by Starship Troopers - but there is a very healthy dose of 40k in there too. Easily the second biggest influence, and in some ways the biggest.

N30RYU

Yeah... you modded the Master Chief model... and the others will see you online just as another default player

Last edited:

Paltheos

Need a mode that replaces robots with prometheans.

It is hilarious how Halo could have such game if 343 managed Halo IP properly. Pod launching on the rings, wars against prometheans, covenant and flood.

Maybe. I think part of the appeal of Helldivers is the mood. Halo takes itself too seriously to pull off the same thing.

Top Bottom