• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Help!] The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´`)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aktham

I read the whole thing. It was hilarious and sad at the same time, because the guy thinks/feels like a kid who just hit puberty.

K701

Banned
Just read all of it. Highlights were the love letter stating he wouldn't kill or rape her, and the ff 13 jab near the end.

Emitan

tumblr_m2y328nlmZ1qgji20.png

artist

Banned
And then finally, finally I saw Denko again! (´・ω・`)
I didn’t want to suddenly call her, so to display my passion as her boyfriend, I snuck up from behind and hugged her… (´・ω・`)

Denko’s body felt so warm… (´・ω・`)
It might have just been the best moment of my life. I don’t think I’m going to wash these clothes, so I don’t forget.
tears of laughter.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I fully expected this to be a Dr Eggman thread.

Emitan

#2ch
MAKE SURE TO POST LIVE WHILE YOU’RE LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY!

#2ch
[Help!] I’m Not Sure Where My Girlfriend’s Hole Is

Oh god I'm dying here. Bravo, 2ch, bravo!
Hahaha, talk about an unfair deal!
FF13 gives you more freedom than that!
These people are amazing.

low-G

OK I actually read the thing now and that is totally a troll. No stalker is so oblivious to post himself looking like a goon over the 'socks' topic as an example of his conversations.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
To be quite honest, it was all very believable and normal for someone who says he has no experience with girls and is kind of a troubled nerd-type...Until I read the 600 email part. :lol

This post summed up the saga for me:
#2ch said:
This has taught me a lot about the mentality of a stalker.
A++ read, would recommend but not many people are willing to read 5-6 pages of stuff.
So much quality in the whole story, holy shit.

Anteater

OK I actually read the thing now and that is totally a troll. No stalker is so oblivious to post himself looking like a goon over the 'socks' topic as an example of his conversations.

And the events he described were all really dramatic too, but everything returns to normal and A-Ko keeps comically ripping him off for money

I'm more curious about the Minami incident they were talking about, since they said that was real

And the events he described were all really dramatic too, but everything returns to normal and A-Ko keeps comically ripping him off for money

I'm more curious about the Minami incident they were talking about, since they said that was real

I guess just pretend like the OP of the Denko story got arrested and we'd have the Minami incident?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'm not sure if I believe this specific series of events but I certainly believe that there are people out there capable of behaving like this, and genuinely not understanding what they're doing wrong.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Just finished... It seemed rather anticlimactic, and the tell that it may have been a troll was how anticlimactic the fact he had sex was... It was convenient and wrapped up nicely at the end.

Entertaining, but scary.. Especially when he chased her down after grabbing her from behind.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
creep said:
I’m sorry for making you worry.
I would never consider killing or raping you, Denko, so don’t worry. Is that what you thought I would do?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

jasonng

So I'm assuming the twist is that OP ended up getting laid after all. That's the moral of the story: never give up.

Anteater

The A-Ko part was surreal though, her friend was crying and everything and she keeps on making money off the whole event, lol

Oh man, when the guy who knows Denko comes into the thread I kinda start feeling sorry for him... He's just so oblivious.

D: Stalkers are scary...

Summary: (I just skimmed it)

OP thinks this girl likes him, emails her over 9000 times (not even joking) and calls several times. Eventually goes to her house, but she isn't in. Talks to her Mom for several hours.

Goes home when girl doesn't turn up, emails her some more. Goes back to her house and breaks in hoping to catch her in the bath (again, no joke), gets chased out of the house and threatened.

Im glad someone just told us what happened, guys obsessed.

Well, the ending sucked. And by that I mean we never find out what happens after he pays the girl who was selling him information about Denko for sex.

Nice piece of fiction, with a nice mix of scary, disturbing and funny.

I kept thinking how fake it was, and how people gave him too much slack.

It'd be interesting to meet someone like that in real life.

Josh7289

I read the entire thing. It was kind of terrifying.

I feel bad for the guy, but at the same time what he did can't be permitted in society. I wonder if it's possible to find out what became of him?

This guy should just off himself. Honestly, I see no other option.

You’ve helped me when I was bullied, haven’t you, Denko?
Back then, I thought, “Why does this girl not have the wings an angel should have?”
I suppose you must have left them in your mother’s stomach…

Holy fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom