• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HENSHIN!! Official Tokusatsu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Aren't we getting gold and silver Gobusters though? it'd be weird to have Titanium alongside that.

it wouldnt have to be the color, but a weapon similar to his axe, and possibly using the same transforming pose that he used.

Guys, what's the best place to research old toku shows from the 70s? Google is not an option and neither is wikipedia or IMDB. I'm looking for info on an old show I saw as a kid.

WillyFive

Gokaiger vs. Gavan is the best Gokaiger movie yet. Even better than 199 Heroes.

From the character interactions, to the prison escape, to the old villain cameos, the music, the retro henshin (complete with the announcer explaining the process!), and the fantastic action scenes.

WillyFive

I also loved how shiny Gavan's suit was. It looked really breathtaking, even though without it looks like an extremely dated costume (especially those hips). It's fantastic how a simple shine can make something look.

Best Gokaiger movie ever.

Also, I can't stop double-taking at the Gobuster theme's "4 2 3 1"

The amount of Engrish in Go-Busters is outstanding.

Also, their cameo appearance in Gokaiger vs. Gavan is pretty cool. Although their theme didn't seem that impressive since they are tech-based, they still made a great impression.

Slayven

Weird ass dream. Dreamed that Kagami was kicking my ass even thought I had the perfect and hyper zecters. Ended up drinking the blood of worms to become supercharged enough to beat him.

ReiGun

Weird ass dream. Dreamed that Ka-GA-mi was kicking my ass even thought I had the perfect and hyper zecters. Ended up drinking the blood of worms to become supercharged enough to beat him.

Fixed. And what the hell is going on in your head? D:

Parallax

Weird ass dream. Dreamed that Kagami was kicking my ass even thought I had the perfect and hyper zecters. Ended up drinking the blood of worms to become supercharged enough to beat him.
Congratulations. You wrote the plot for the kabuto section in the next decade movie

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
dat Battle Fever/Denjiman/Gavan transform + pose.

makes you realize it should've been with Sharivan and Shaider but it's impossible because Shaider's actor is dead :(

Slayven

I do know the name. I'm wondering if there's a place online to just ask around for more info.

Ask here, I think we pretty much have all bases covered.

On another note I look forward to Fourze finale when Gen and Miu's son Fourze X2 comes back in time to warn his parents about new Horoscopes.

Parallax

Ask here, I think we pretty much have all bases covered.

On another note I look forward to Fourze finale when Gen and Miu's son Fourze X2 comes back in time to warn his parents about new Horoscopes.
Wait for the shin fourze movie.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder if Meteor will be the one to off him.

Also we'll be getting Gokai vs Gavan soon once the weekly subs are out.

fourze

Not bad, a well put together ep of feelings & moving on without hitting one over the head. Meteor limit break scene was ace.

Next ep is going to be worthwhile though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I told myself that i'd stop collecting because they cost so much...

but do want
tumblr_m0l4fsf88m1qa5lqkim.jpg

Go-busters.

Do they really need to henshin like every scene?

And I'm really diggin the whole mecha fight during dusk/night..

And banana rockets. Fuck yeah. But I thought they were gonna send like 6 megazords o_O.

WillyFive

The ratings for Go-Buster have suddenly jumped for Episode 3. The ratings are closer to what Gokaiger had been getting near it's first few episodes.

ZoddGutts

Ep 3 Ratings for Go-Buster: ゴーバス 5.0

Fourze Ep 26: フォーゼ 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom