• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HENSHIN!! Official Tokusatsu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

looks who is back to fighting aliens.
Falling Skies season 2

431932_413843688641686_142820529077338_1668042_885878337_n.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
looks who is back to fighting aliens.
Falling Skies season 2

431932_413843688641686_142820529077338_1668042_885878337_n.jpg
Jack needs to whip out that spd morpher(since they apparently hand it out like candy if bridge got one) and kick some alien ass. He'll probably fight a big bad better than the one in spd.

Slayven

Gouten RIP, he defined ride or die. Lol jabroni Makai Knight armor looks like cats. I guess when you are a big dog Knight, you are a big dog.

vareon

Gouten RIP, he defined ride or die. Lol jabroni Makai Knight armor looks like cats. I guess when you are a big dog Knight, you are a big dog.

I laughed when I saw the fodder Makai Knight armors. Overall the episode kicks ass, though. If they hold to tradition for next week, we'll see a new Garo form next week.

WillyFive

Jack is still slacking off going after women, I see. It's like nothing has changed.

The mecha battles for Go-Busters are quite a sight to see; they are pulling off stuff they usually left for finales in past shows. I like how they took the toy ad section of Gokaiger and made into Go-Buster's highlight.

I also like that we are learning more about Gentaro and why he wants to have so many friends.

After watching the Den-O and Decade movie (or the Den-O movie with two minutes of Decade tacked on), I really like how they kept the Den-O series going even after the show ended. I wish they would have done that with Shinkenger or a Super Sentai show. Hopefully they do it for Gokaiger, due to it's cross-over friendly nature.

Parallax

after watching the recent fourze, and seeing ryusei pull a zack morris with his theme playing, i realized that i want meteors theme as a ringtone

after watching the recent fourze, and seeing ryusei pull a zack morris with his theme playing, i realized that i want meteors theme as a ringtone

Best believe it'll be a reality soon enough....so he's getting with Tomoko or what? Meteor needs him the most attractive lady post haste( my opinion).

Parallax

Best believe it'll be a reality soon enough....so he's getting with Tomoko or what? Meteor needs him the most attractive lady post haste( my opinion).

im gonna have to agree. im not down with the goth thing, but she does smack down everyone in the group thus far.

Parallax

enter is really starting to piss me off with his french. iand its amazing how even though they are at the same age range that the fourze cast somehow seems older....

But Miu is the best girl in Fourze...

sorry blade, the mob has spoken

It's weird that Shun in civies dresses like Carlton.

yeah, he needs to wear that varsity jacket even when not a student.

Slayven

Watching lightspeed with my nephew(he wanted one with a train), and all these years I still want to punch Carter in the jaw.

Parallax

ibxDoz0ZyxSnk0.gif

No way!

EDIT: Wiseblade's Official Fourze Girl rankings

Miu > Fire Witch girl > Tomoko > Yuki > *

Well if you ask me it's Tomoko > Fire Witch > chameleon girl > Miu

ive never really thought of casting the chicks in order, and i wont still, but tomoko, the photography chick, and miu are stand outs, its just miu isnt the top dog.

Watching lightspeed with my nephew(he wanted one with a train), and all these years I still want to punch Carter in the jaw.

im so glad im not alone on this one. then again, ive never really liked the cast all together....

Slayven

ive never really thought of casting the chicks in order, and i wont still, but tomoko, the photography chick, and miu are stand outs, its just miu isnt the top dog.

im so glad im not alone on this one. then again, ive never really liked the cast all together....

He is what people that do a bad parody of Captain America base their character on.

Parallax

Wiseblade can sit over there with Bassha Fever.

I now declare Chip>>>>>>Ziggy and Rose the hottest pink ranger.

Come at me bros.

whoa now. i support chip, but lets not go crazy. and no mention of captain buttery?

and rose was indeed cute, but its all about cassie on this end.

WillyFive

Operation Overdrive gives me a headache. It's loud and stupid, like the Transformers movies, except without the good looking special effects. In fact, it's one of the ugliest Power Rangers shows ever. I don't know how Disney managed to make an HD show look so horrid.

Also, that blue ice villain. Horrible face.

WillyFive

Even though it was supposed to be like his catch phrase, he didn't say 'buttery' all that much until they remembered that was his catch phrase right before the finale.

I remember being in high school watching this show on MTV called Undressed or something and Tommy (Green/White Ranger) was on a few episodes. It was funny to see Tommy mackin it to chicks in his dorm. The show was pretty cool and gave me tips for picking up chicks....and it worked lol.

Tommy seems like a cool dude IRL. He loves that he was a Ranger and he even has the announcer say he was a Power Ranger in his MMA fights. Too bad hes old now because if he was younger he would have probably had a nice UFC run.

Parallax

Kendrix.jpg

A Cassie is fine too.

Rose is from Overdrive, though.

thats.. right.

ill tell you what i had a problem with concerning overdrive, and that main issue is that the villains were all over the damn place. there were 3 sets running around basically being useless(but those mechanicats were pretty damn awesome.)combine that with half of the rangers being either boring or retarded(blue, yellow and silver) and your series has some issues. although xander was apart of the squad, i really wish the other rangers would have stuck around more. any reason to have tori and kira around is more than welcome in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom