• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Herald Sun: PS3 Delivers

pilonv1

Quick someone post some negative PS3 news else the forum may explode!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/games/battle-of-the-game-consoles/2007/03/18/1174152859094.html

Both systems run at 3.2 GHz, but the 360 has twice the amount of RAM with 512MB as opposed to the PS3's 256MB.

In time it is highly likely that the PS3's stable of games will be more impressive than the 360's, but at the moment the 360 has more to offer in the gaming department, and that's why most people buy consoles. If you're desperate for a PS3, my tip would be to wait a few months before buying. That way you'll have a good selection of games to choose from, a PlayStation Network that has had time to adjust to what the market wants and, perhaps, even a reduced pricetag for the console.

If you're budget-conscious and just want a gaming machine, buy the 360.

brocke

Banned
DevelopmentArrested said:
What's the point of this thread exactly? Do we need a new Wii or PS3 thread every time a review comes out? Gimme a break.

there are threads like this on both sides of the spectrum all the time. i've come to accept their existence.

The_Dude

I bet all the PS3 owners can't wait to play Tony Hawk 4, which is a launch title according to this article!

Sydney Morning Herald said:
Nintendo has made a brave fist of it with the Wii, but the true battle of the consoles now is between Xbox and PlayStation.
Someone seriously believes this drivel? They make it sound like the Wii is a failure. :lol

Today Tonight said:
It's been described as the most advanced piece of technology since Bill Gates introduced us to the world of the home computer
So Bill Gates created the home computer now? Do these people do ANY research?

Top Bottom